Your Video Game Wish

This topic is locked from further discussion.

mstc_Q

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 mstc_Q
Member since 2007 • 1901 Posts

If you had one wish that had to be Video Game associated, what would it be?

Mine would be that playing video games would provide the same benifits as getting sleep did. In other words, if I played video games for 8 hours, it would be like getting a full night's rest.

Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#2 Bigboi500
Member since 2007 • 35550 Posts
I'd wish for Yu Suzuki to get the green light and funding for Shenmue 3 to happen on any console. This game would finish the series off and allow Ryu to finally get his revenge on Lan Di. That or a Skies of Arcadia sequel.
arijit_2404

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#3 arijit_2404
Member since 2006 • 1558 Posts

Let's make game prices cheaper in India. It's too costly here, almost same as in US. Let's follow R* steps like in GTA4.

Cherokee_Jack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 2

#4 Cherokee_Jack
Member since 2008 • 32198 Posts
I want third-party devs to start giving half a crap about the Wii. I want Nintendo to make a new Game Boy that's more powerful than the PSP and has at least one real control stick. I want Elder Scrolls V to stay offline.
Toriko42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

#5 Toriko42
Member since 2006 • 27562 Posts
I wish for MGS essentials and MGS4 ports to the 360
techie45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 techie45
Member since 2008 • 105 Posts
Diablo 3, when it comes out...
foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#7 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts
A 3D Castlevania like Curse of Darkness has its potential fully realized.

EDIT: That or another game like Vampire: The Masquerade Bloodlines. I just started playing again and I forgot how fantastic it was.
yokofox33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#8 yokofox33
Member since 2004 • 30775 Posts

For Atlus to re-release the original Persona at a reasonable price and make enough copies so the game doesn't sell out in 3 minutes. I am in dire need to play that game.

maxrulesyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 maxrulesyou
Member since 2005 • 119 Posts

I want a game based on one of my stories. FPS RPG kind of thing.

Avatar image for Video_Game_King
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#10 Video_Game_King
Member since 2003 • 27545 Posts
I'd say my Top 10 games being remade for the most powerful system and ending up being absolutely perfect.
Avatar image for deactivated-5967f36c08c33
deactivated-5967f36c08c33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 deactivated-5967f36c08c33
Member since 2006 • 15614 Posts
Hideo Kojima and Goichi Suda working on an entirely original game with the most convoluted behemoth of a story they can create.
Boba_Fett_3710

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#12 Boba_Fett_3710
Member since 2005 • 8783 Posts
Hideo Kojima and Goichi Suda working on an entirely original game with the most convoluted behemoth of a story they can create.VGobbsesser
This^ I want Rockstar to port Thrasher to the DS. I also want a Comic Zone remake....Directed by Suda 51.
gunswordfist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 gunswordfist
Member since 2006 • 20262 Posts

If you had one wish that had to be Video Game associated, what would it be?

Mine would be that playing video games would provide the same benifits as getting sleep did. In other words, if I played video games for 8 hours, it would be like getting a full night's rest.

mstc_Q
lol That's the best one I ever heard. I'll say the one my uncle did when I beat Pitfighter. Games should spit out all the money you see onscreen. Seriously, I want Free Radical and Rare to remerge and make an even more brutal new Battletoads for the 360. I will cry for hours when that happens.
Papitar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#14 Papitar
Member since 2008 • 2377 Posts
A gamesystem that you plug into your brain, and kinda dream it all. As for more realistic, I hope they release Half-Life 3 in the next five/six years and that it would be awesome.
Blue_Abyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#15 Blue_Abyss
Member since 2008 • 176 Posts
I wish the world of Pokemon where real as lame or childish as it sounds. Considering i wouldnt want to live in Grand Theft Auto or Resident Evil or Halo
gunswordfist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 gunswordfist
I wish the world of Pokemon where real as lame or childish as it sounds. Considering i wouldnt want to live in Grand Theft Auto or Resident Evil or HaloBlue_Abyss
Just go to stereotypical Detroit for GTA world. lol
Blue_Abyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#17 Blue_Abyss
Member since 2008 • 176 Posts
Hideo Kojima and Goichi Suda working on an entirely original game with the most convoluted behemoth of a story they can create.VGobbsesser
oh man what an epic it would be:o
gunswordfist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 gunswordfist
[QUOTE="VGobbsesser"]Hideo Kojima and Goichi Suda working on an entirely original game with the most convoluted behemoth of a story they can create.Blue_Abyss
oh man what an epic it would be:o

Screw Suda, Kojima needs to finally work with Stan Lee. lol
SovietMudkipz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 SovietMudkipz
Member since 2008 • 153 Posts

I want Nintendo to be gone.

Just to leave, to die, to dissapear from the face of the planet. Absolutely everything they do screws over a certain demographic in one way or another. The industry as a whole would benefit.

Avatar image for Video_Game_King
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#20 Video_Game_King
Member since 2003 • 27545 Posts

I want Nintendo to be gone.

Just to leave, to die, to dissapear from the face of the planet. Absolutely everything they do screws over a certain demographic in one way or another. The industry as a whole would benefit.

SovietMudkipz

Not exactly. Losing Nintendo would be a great loss for the inudstry in one way or another. Oh, and when was the last time you were in System Wars :P?

TriangleHard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 62

#21 TriangleHard
Member since 2005 • 9097 Posts
I wish I stop missing out games because I live in America. I want my Haruhi games, and I want my Samurai games. Why won't they make it here?
ZacherWol19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#22 ZacherWol19
Member since 2007 • 1336 Posts
Ive actually already got a game planned out to make when i become a game designer. I pretty excited. Im not gonna post what it is because someone could steal the idea. But let me tell you ITS EPIC
mstc_Q

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 mstc_Q
Member since 2007 • 1901 Posts

A gamesystem that you plug into your brain, and kinda dream it all. As for more realistic, I hope they release Half-Life 3 in the next five/six years and that it would be awesome.Papitar
I thought about this a bit actually. If there was a device that simply allowed you to upload memories to yourself, that would be the equivelent.

After all, everything we do simply ends up as a memory anyway. So if you want a wek long vacation, all you'd have to do is upload a week's worth of memories of you going to the beach and relaxing. Your physical body wouldn't benifit of course, but I imagine it'd be a great stress reliever.

_AbBaNdOn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

#25 _AbBaNdOn
Member since 2005 • 6518 Posts

If I only had one wish for the gaming industry I would wish that developers would have totally open lines of communication with their fans. If they would ask us what we want, and actually get feedback from the consumers before pumping out crappy sequels we would only end up with higher quality games.

For the love of god just create a mechanism in which people get paid if you use their idea's instead of just cutting yourself off from everyone and relying on yourselves.

shemrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 shemrom
Member since 2005 • 1206 Posts

I want a game based on one of my stories. FPS RPG kind of thing.

maxrulesyou
Funny thing is, I also want a MMO made base on the book I'm currently writing too. :-)
red0584

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#27 red0584
Member since 2008 • 4040 Posts
My wish would be for a PS3 that works with the X360 controller.
shemrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 shemrom
Member since 2005 • 1206 Posts

[QUOTE="Papitar"]A gamesystem that you plug into your brain, and kinda dream it all. As for more realistic, I hope they release Half-Life 3 in the next five/six years and that it would be awesome.mstc_Q

I thought about this a bit actually. If there was a device that simply allowed you to upload memories to yourself, that would be the equivelent.

After all, everything we do simply ends up as a memory anyway. So if you want a wek long vacation, all you'd have to do is upload a week's worth of memories of you going to the beach and relaxing. Your physical body wouldn't benifit of course, but I imagine it'd be a great stress reliever.

virtual relativity baby. I got somthing just like that in my book that im writing.
Valrak12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Valrak12345
Member since 2004 • 25 Posts

A gamesystem that you plug into your brain, and kinda dream it all. As for more realistic, I hope they release Half-Life 3 in the next five/six years and that it would be awesome.Papitar
Well I think this is the first step to what you want : http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/7254078.stm

And for what I'd like : A lot more games (if not all of them) to use the Euphoria engine, it would enhance realism like notihng can, since graphics are getting quite realistic.

joesh89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 308

#30 joesh89
Member since 2008 • 8489 Posts
for nintendo to get serious again and ill buy a wii
gunswordfist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 gunswordfist
[QUOTE="_AbBaNdOn"]

If I only had one wish for the gaming industry I would wish that developers would have totally open lines of communication with their fans. If they would ask us what we want, and actually get feedback from the consumers before pumping out crappy sequels we would only end up with higher quality games.

For the love of god just create a mechanism in which people get paid if you use their idea's instead of just cutting yourself off from everyone and relying on yourselves.

A great line of communication between devs and gamers would be great. I would have said 'That's what their forums are for' but if that was true, Tomb Raider Underworld wouldn't have happened.
Avatar image for deactivated-58df4522915cb
deactivated-58df4522915cb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#32 deactivated-58df4522915cb
Member since 2007 • 5527 Posts
for nintendo to get a DOOM game on the ds with wi-fi funtionality and multiple modes of play that are new. basically a portable skulltag.