Your most recent fighting game purchases

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by TAMKFan (32718 posts) -

What fighting games have most recently bought? I just got Street Fighter X Tekken in March and Soul Calibur V in Feburary. I've been playing both a lot since I got them.

#2 Posted by Seabas989 (10046 posts) -

I bought King of Fighters XI a couple days ago. It's my first time playing a KOF's game besides Capcom vs. SNK 2.

#3 Posted by EPaul (9906 posts) -

Just got SSFIV AE

#4 Posted by Drkirk08 (36 posts) -

I recently bought....Ultimate Marvel. I have mainly the SF and Marvel Crossover series.

Get your Portable ID!

#5 Posted by LP4EVA2005 (8585 posts) -
Street fighter X Tekken i bought recently, but im playing KOF13 the most
#6 Posted by MrTakeda (141 posts) -

Tekken 5...

#7 Posted by dragonps (1667 posts) -
Most recent purchase was KOF13 great game and dare I say one of the best fighting games of the last 5 years.
#8 Posted by 2-10-08 (2775 posts) -

SF X Tekken

#9 Posted by Noteldnep (20166 posts) -
The last one I purchased was Tekken 6, I believe.
#10 Posted by Maxwell (253 posts) -

Skullgirls, and before that SFxT

#11 Posted by crackingthevaul (4 posts) -
Is Skullgirls good? I'm currently playing SFxT, but I'm not a big fan of the system.
#12 Posted by chrisangelo2k7 (447 posts) -
Most recent purchase was KOF13 great game and dare I say one of the best fighting games of the last 5 years. dragonps
That! Also, I borrowed SFXT because the game is not worth buying, expecially with the DLC scam.
#13 Posted by Reptylus (1875 posts) -
Yesterday I bought Guilty Gear. Yes, the first one.
#14 Posted by campzor (34932 posts) -

placed an online order couple weeks ago...mk (2011) was included... arrived couple days ago..

#15 Posted by MadVybz (2797 posts) -

UMvC 3, and Soul Calibur V. I want to get SF x Tekken though, despite all of the negative comments I've heard from users.

Edit: Oh and I also got the Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike Online Edition on the XBLA, and it's pretty damn good.

#16 Posted by Dudersaper (32949 posts) -
Yesterday I bought Guilty Gear. Yes, the first one.Reptylus
Great! My recent purchases in the last 5 or so months were: Guilty Gear X2 #Reload King of Fighters XI King of Fighters 2006
#17 Posted by Virtua_Souls (289 posts) -

I got The King of Fighters XIII a few weeks ago. The game is amazing, I absolutely love it! I can't wait to see where SNK goes with KoF14!

#18 Posted by OneSanitarium (6886 posts) -

Yesterday I bought Guilty Gear. Yes, the first one.Reptylus

If you input a dash as almost the same time as a special (QCF+F+S/2366S) you will do the special while keeping the momentum of the dash until the move is over.

Do it with Sol's gunflame for example. It's hilariously awesome to have him dash fullscreen by the time the flame is on the field.

Also, this.

#19 Posted by Rhysis (11 posts) -

Soul Calibur V in feb, UMvC3 in jan, SSFIV in dec, the only one I've really been playing a lot of is SCV

#20 Posted by Jyakotu (158 posts) -

Street Fighter X Tekken. It's pretty much all I play these days. It has literally taken Tekken 6 and UMvC3's shine. LOL

#21 Posted by Kanghaskhan (34 posts) -
DC vs MK on sale.
#22 Posted by Neoprime616 (5 posts) -
Dead or Alive 4 Skullgirls(PS3)
#23 Posted by thermalvision (130 posts) -

street fighter x Tekken ......great game