xbox 360 vs Ps3 the future console..

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for thewitchcrafter
thewitchcrafter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 thewitchcrafter
Member since 2005 • 25 Posts
this is something we have seen at many places.fanboys of both consoles fighting tht there machine is real next gen.. i own both consoles so i dont care which console is the real deal..but all im gonna do is to put some inherent facts before u.tht way u can judge which console will win this war... most analysts are saying tht ps3 will be the clear winner of this gen at the end of 2012.(thts ma thinking too)now the problem with ps3 is titles and $500 price tag wheres onthe other hand we have 360 which has offered us some gr8 titles such as gears of war, bioshock, halo3,PG4 with mass effect to follow..so how this is ever goin to be possible. heres how..well all knw tht gr8 titles were brought in the market by sony thts y ps2 regin supreme at the end of last gen.this year is shaping up to be the same kinda year for sony with rumour on the run of 40gb ps3 with price tag $400(most likely true) nice exculsive titles. such as FOLKLORE,HAZE,EYE OF JUDGEMENT,UT3(timed exculsive),SOCOM CONFRONTATION,Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction,Gran Turismo 5 Prologue,Time Crisis 4, THE LITTLE PLANET AND THE LAST BUT MAJOR MGS4:GUNS OF PATRIOTS..plus PS home on the way. even now if u c the exculsive titles of sony such resistance FOM, warhawk,Heavenly sword all looked exquist in gfx..i like resistace more thn halo 3 and many will agree with me..halo 3 is just one over rated game.well the fight is not with which game is better but which console got a better future.. the prob with microsoft is red ring of death. 360 got a failure rate of 40% where as ps3 got .02% so u can c the difference rite here. everybody likes a relible console and so far sony has proven its self in this dept. microsoft has done a fantastic job in bringing titles such as Dmc4,Resident evil 4 out of there exculsivity plus they got some gr8 rpg titles lined up for them such as lost oddyssy, blue dragon but the thing is 360 can never win *** market they dont rely on American stuff thts y sales of 360 are not more thn 1300 per month in ***.. now another major point..360 has reached its maximum potentional after games like bioshock halo3 whereas on the other hand ps3 was used only 30% of its max potention so far, so it clearly means it got a long way to go with more exculsives it will rock sooner or later. now since all big titles are coming this year the next year will be little cold for the game industry coz big games need time to develop.. furture titles on both consoles only exculsives PS3 FINAL FANTASY 13,YAKOZA 3,SILENT HILL 5(its exculsive so far as the developer say tht they are making it only for ps3 if ps3 by tht time wont sell thn well look for timed exculsive or simltanous launch) INFAMOUS,TAKKEN 6,AFRIKA,HEAVY RAIN(INDIGO PROPHECY DEVELOPERS) GT5, THE BIG DADDY KILL ZONE 2, n u never knw sony mite surprise u with RFOM 2.. for 360 we got NINJA GAIDEN 2,GEARS OF WAR 2(YET NO ANOUNCEMENTS)FABLE 2, I DONT remember NEOTHER TITLE,let me knw if u have additional in your mind.. so in the end its on gamers which console they want to go wid,ill always stay on sony side bocoz they always bring out best for gamers...titles like dmc, resident evil, mgs, silent hill, GTA,ICO,God fo war and many more were all brought in to market by sony and i belv they will again pull it off thts y they are called the gaints of industry. 360 yet its a nice console which really had me have a good time for the past 1 half yrs but its 9gb data disk, red ring of death,already usuage of its max potential and no big exculsives other thn 3-4 likly to come in future its not ma future console.......so all u kids who are thinking to buy console this holiday make sure to by tht console which u think will last longer or like me buy both..lol.