This topic is locked from further discussion.

2zneptor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 2zneptor
Member since 2007 • 85 Posts
When do you think Wii2 will come out, since i dont think the wii can compete with the other consoles and last through the whole generation
m0zart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

#2 m0zart
Member since 2003 • 11580 Posts
Who knows. Likely not untilthe Wii stops competing so well and selling like crazy.
rimnet00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#3 rimnet00
Member since 2003 • 11003 Posts
Considering Nintedo says they can't meet demand again for Christmas this year, it's going to be a long time. Imagine that, not being able to meet Christmas demand after an entire year? crazy stuff.
_rock_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 _rock_
Member since 2007 • 7071 Posts
probably not for years.
selbie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#5 selbie
Member since 2004 • 13295 Posts
It came out in 2006 and the typical gap between generations is about 5-6 years so you'll be looking at a 2011 release. However, if the Wii continues to sell like hotcakes like it is now, then it will definitely be later than that.
bigmacksax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6 bigmacksax
Member since 2003 • 65 Posts
I have heard so many people on these forums saying the Wii isn't competitive. The Wii is most definitely competitive, saleswise. The fact is that anyone who posts here is a hardcore gamer who is more attracted to Halo 3 and other such games. The Wii is trying to appeal to a broader audience (unfortunately for me) and it is working very, very well. The Wii is here to stay, for a long time.
Toriko42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

#7 Toriko42
Member since 2006 • 27562 Posts
I'm hoping Wii gets more M rated games, that might take me away from my dream of owning a 360
Avatar image for hammer_of_thor_
hammer_of_thor_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#8 hammer_of_thor_
Member since 2007 • 2260 Posts

I'm hoping Wii gets more M rated games, that might take me away from my dream of owning a 360Toriko42

Because all M rated games are good...right. What does it matter what rating the game gets, as long as they are good, does it matter if there aren't boobs and guts?

WitIsWisdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#9 WitIsWisdom
Member since 2007 • 9548 Posts
I agree, doesn't really matter what the rating of a game is as long as it can hold your interest, and you have fun playing it. As far as how long the Wii will be around.... I would say much longer than the Xbox 360 or the PS3 simply because it is entirely original and the vast ammount of uncharted game territory it can cover that the other consoles can not is unparallel in every aspect. I would say that instead of a new system just be looking for updates and new system peripherals for quite some time. Nintendo has always been a big dog don't look for them to go down anytime soon, especially not without a huge fight for complete gaming dominance. Oh and all the third party developers that Xbox and playstation wants nothing to do with... guess what Wii is interested and I don't know about you but new ideas stupid or not are always welcome in a gaming world filled with cheap ripoffs.