Which fps to buy BF3 vs Black ops 2 vs MW3 vs MOH WF?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Mutant_Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Mutant_Guy
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts
* I want to have realistic game play. * I like the game to have good graphic (as far as supported by GTX660) in single player * I don't care about multi player main intentions is the single player campaigns. * I want to have long or many enjoyable campaigns as i don't play multi player. * cooperative playing of campaign is a welcome addition but not essential. As said before single player is the main buying point. I will never play multi player such as capture flag,death match styles and Defending type. * I don't like the zombie mode kind things. I need real military fight with guns * Does MOH warfighter still have bugs? what kind of bugs please explain.. i will be buying the game so i have chance to install the latest patch *I like to have few intro about these single player game play if you own them Will be played in Core i5-3570 GTX 660 2x 4GB Ram Win 8 Pro 64bit
GamerNerdTalk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 48

User Lists: 1

#2 GamerNerdTalk
Member since 2011 • 341 Posts

ill be honest. all of those games have bad single player. but if your going to pick one, id say Modern Warfare 3.

Might i suggest Spec Ops The Line? Spec Ops beats the crap out.of any MMS game 

Black ops 2 is actually not terrible either but the gameplay is all over the place. it makes no sense.

Avatar image for deactivated-641bd8d21037b
deactivated-641bd8d21037b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 deactivated-641bd8d21037b
Member since 2009 • 514 Posts
I would say BF3 especially for your computer, IMHO it is the most realistic military shooter with stunning visuals on that 660 of yours. Only problem is the battlefield series isn't known for its campaigns, that being said bf3's campaign is forgetable.
rangeraa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4 rangeraa
Member since 2003 • 2565 Posts

you want a good semi-realistic fps for your computer and those are the three choices you have? Between them I'd say Black Ops 2...I actually really enjoyed that campaign..but there is nothing realistic about any of them. Go for something like Metro2033 for a good singleplayer fps that has kick ass graphics and is at least more realistic than any of your listed games. If you are going for realism in a military game then get ARMA2 or prepurchase ARMA3 (can download the beta and play now) but be warned ARMA is realistic as hell... Personally I've been playing alot of Red Orchestra 2 lately but that is pretty well online only as the singleplayer is not worth playing other than to figure out the controls.

GamerNerdTalk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 GamerNerdTalk

you want a good semi-realistic fps for your computer and those are the three choices you have? Between them I'd say Black Ops 2...I actually really enjoyed that campaign..but there is nothing realistic about any of them. Go for something like Metro2033 for a good singleplayer fps that has kick ass graphics and is at least more realistic than any of your listed games. If you are going for realism in a military game then get ARMA2 or prepurchase ARMA3 (can download the beta and play now) but be warned ARMA is realistic as hell... Personally I've been playing alot of Red Orchestra 2 lately but that is pretty well online only as the singleplayer is not worth playing other than to figure out the controls.

rangeraa
Oh yes Arma games are awesome!! Same with Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising.
wazzap76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 wazzap76
Member since 2012 • 293 Posts
Go with bf3 has the best noise out of all of those games and IMO the best gameplay. Sounds so good on 7.1 and plays amazing with destruction and vehicles including helicopters and planes. Don't go with moh war fighter. Played it and its nothing more then a poorly done cod copy. One of the worst online shooter experiences I have ever played. Maps were horribly designed so many places you should be able to go but you can't. It's frustrating when 90% of the rooms and roofs around you are not accessible.
Mutant_Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Mutant_Guy

rangeraa
I need realistic game play but i don't want to be the commander controlling other AI people. I want to go and shoot with team as COD4. But i need realistic sounds and effects. I think i'm going forward to MOH warfighter as i seen some videos (Gameplay) . Can some one tell me about the bugs it contain?
GamerNerdTalk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 GamerNerdTalk
[QUOTE="rangeraa"]

Mutant_Guy
I need realistic game play but i don't want to be the commander controlling other AI people. I want to go and shoot with team as COD4. But i need realistic sounds and effects. I think i'm going forward to MOH warfighter as i seen some videos (Gameplay) . Can some one tell me about the bugs it contain?

MoH Warfighter is awful. Trust me on that. It is hand holdy as fat on a pig. I would pick an other game. MOH Warfighter will greatly disapoint you.
IndiePrower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#10 IndiePrower
Member since 2009 • 79 Posts

Battlefield : Bad Company 2

Avatar image for charlesnitrotek
charlesnitrotek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 charlesnitrotek
Member since 2013 • 90 Posts

I will recommend you Black ops 2 

XiggyTheBeast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 XiggyTheBeast
Member since 2013 • 80 Posts

BF3 by faaaaaar!

shamarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#13 shamarke
Member since 2004 • 587 Posts

ill be honest. all of those games have bad single player. but if your going to pick one, id say Modern Warfare 3.

Black ops 2 is actually not terrible either but the gameplay is all over the place. it makes no sense.

GamerNerdTalk
You must be joking right MW3?
GamerNerdTalk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 GamerNerdTalk
[QUOTE="GamerNerdTalk"]

shamarke
You must be joking right MW3?

Over MoH WF hell ya. Out of single player experiences, as terrible as all of them are, MW3 is the least terrible
CanadianTurtle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 CanadianTurtle
Well, you're a picky one that's for sure haha. I'm just like you. I also look for games with a good single player component. From the looks of it, I think MW3 or Black Ops 2 might be your best choice. Sure they may not be the best looking games out there, but they're fun for what they are. The campaigns never have a dull feeling because you're always engaged in different types of missions. Sometimes you're shooting thugs, other times you're going stealth, and maybe you'll even be piloting a vehicle. The CoD campaigns always keep you engaged with something different after each sequence so you're always at the edge of your seat. I wouldn't get MOH or BF3 for their campaigns. They may have the more realistic looking textures and all, but they're quite bland when it comes to fun factor for campaigns
Bob1dz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Bob1dz
Why not get far cry 3? it's got a hell lot of weapons that are far more original then in any game you've seen; http://www.farcryweapons.com/farcry3/
ankhiharpreet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 ankhiharpreet
go for the mw3 they are the best if you want to play as single player. if you get bored there is plenty of things you can do with the games. it has nice graphics and also some volume to show off if you special speakers for gaming. you can also go for the older versions of mw2 too it's also good. watch their previews, reviews and gameplay on the site. enjoy your gaming.
urtin3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#18 urtin3
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts

[QUOTE="rangeraa"]

Mutant_Guy

Then no game suits you, I think

But maybe one of the guy above me is right. You should get Bad Company 2 instead.

And please don't take the Warfighter. I beg you.

black_meg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 black_meg
Member since 2012 • 53 Posts
MW3 or BF 3 for me. Black Ops is the worst of games you mentioned ;)