What type of video games are you getting for Christmas ?

• 58 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Geckosaurus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 Geckosaurus
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

What is NES remix?? That sounds cool.

Wish I could get a WiiU, but I am sticking w/ Xbox 360 thanx to cyber Monday ^_^

Xmas will incl shooting zombies....gunna get Trine2.

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22389 Posts

@yokofox33 said:

The only December game I'm getting for sure is Captain Toad, but I'm buying that myself. I might pick up NES Remix as well for the WiiU. I don't ask for games for Christmas as I don't want my family spending money on that stuff for me. Especially at my age. Would be different if I was a teen or something.

@sukraj said:

@hrt_rulz01 said:

Not sure what gaming stuff I wanna get for Xmas... Currently playing GTA V, so once I finished that, might get AC Unity or something for Xmas.

get Unity it's a good game mate

Be honest, if you look past the technical issues, is it at least somewhat good as AC2 and Black Flag? I have the game, but am afraid to open it from all the negative reviews and tech issues I've seen. I love the AC franchise, and the only ones I really didn't like were the first one and AC3.

Yeah that's why I'm hesitant to get it... I never really liked the AC franchise until Black Flag, because it had more variety. Unity looks like AC of old, which I didn't really get in to.

Rosalina27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 Rosalina27
Member since 2014 • 77 Posts

@MarcRecon: Sweet and is it something to do with the Lord of the Rings ?

Rosalina27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 Rosalina27

@VintAge68: Smart thinking !

sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#55 sukraj
Member since 2008 • 27859 Posts

@yokofox33 said:

The only December game I'm getting for sure is Captain Toad, but I'm buying that myself. I might pick up NES Remix as well for the WiiU. I don't ask for games for Christmas as I don't want my family spending money on that stuff for me. Especially at my age. Would be different if I was a teen or something.

@sukraj said:

@hrt_rulz01 said:

Not sure what gaming stuff I wanna get for Xmas... Currently playing GTA V, so once I finished that, might get AC Unity or something for Xmas.

get Unity it's a good game mate

Be honest, if you look past the technical issues, is it at least somewhat good as AC2 and Black Flag? I have the game, but am afraid to open it from all the negative reviews and tech issues I've seen. I love the AC franchise, and the only ones I really didn't like were the first one and AC3.

they've released some patches to fix some of the glitches in the game I think u should give it a try but its up to u mate

Rosalina27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 Rosalina27

@geckosaurus: I'm cool with it .

sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 sukraj

@rosalina27 said:

@geckosaurus: I'm cool with it .

what games will you be playing over the Christmas holidays?

Rosalina27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 Rosalina27

@sukraj: Let's see I'll be getting Wii Fit U with a Fit meter and Planes : Fire and Rescue for the Wii U , Mario & Sonic at the Sochi Winter Games 2014 , Hyrule Warriors , Super Mario 3D World & Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze . But for the Xbox 360 I'm getting Angry Birds Star Wars Trilogy with Pac Man Ghostly Adventures to the Second Game of it so Yeah and for the 3Ds I'm getting Mario Party Island Tour with New Super Mario Bros 2 and the Super Mario 3D Land with Kirby Super Star Ultra for the DS and for the Wii I'm getting Super Mario Galaxy 2 so that's all I'm getting .

Rosalina27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Rosalina27

@foxhound_fox: I see .

sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 sukraj

@rosalina27 said:

@sukraj: Let's see I'll be getting Wii Fit U with a Fit meter and Planes : Fire and Rescue for the Wii U , Mario & Sonic at the Sochi Winter Games 2014 , Hyrule Warriors , Super Mario 3D World & Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze . But for the Xbox 360 I'm getting Angry Birds Star Wars Trilogy with Pac Man Ghostly Adventures to the Second Game of it so Yeah and for the 3Ds I'm getting Mario Party Island Tour with New Super Mario Bros 2 and the Super Mario 3D Land with Kirby Super Star Ultra for the DS and for the Wii I'm getting Super Mario Galaxy 2 so that's all I'm getting .

nice list

Jetsfan122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 Jetsfan122
Member since 2011 • 124 Posts

Nothing for me. I may get something off the Steam Winter Sale if it appeals to me. My backlog is way too large. For the kids though I got them Disney infinity 2.0 including various figures, Lego batman 3, teenage mutant ninja turtles, super smash bros., poke park 2, sim animals, all for the wii u or 3ds. They take after their dad in their love of video gaming.