What kind of Extreme sports game you enjoyed the Most?

#1 Edited by krylovw (9 posts) -

There have been several popular extreme sports games over the past decade, you know SSX, Skate, Tony Hawks, Dave Mirra bmX and Math Hoffman etc...which ones you like the most and why?

#2 Posted by MonsieurX (30397 posts) -

Downhill Domination on the PS2

#3 Posted by undeadgoon (604 posts) -

@MonsieurX said:

Downhill Domination on the PS2

ah man you beat me to it..!!

#4 Posted by SovietsUnited (2314 posts) -

Sled Storm

#5 Edited by spike6958 (4821 posts) -

BMX XXX.... what?

#6 Posted by xWoW_Rougex (2765 posts) -

Mirror's Edge. In a way it does count; the game is all about parkour.

#7 Posted by jsmoke03 (12922 posts) -

the first 3 tony hawks pro skater were awesome. it got stale for me after that

first 2 skate games were awesome....skate 3 was ehh

#8 Posted by MirkoS77 (7566 posts) -

Yea, I guess Mirror's Edge.

I want a good skydiving/BASE/Wingsuit game. Farcry 3 and 4 have wingsuits but I want a dedicated game that models all the top mountain ranges around the world, has various equipment, training courses, multiplayer races. This may sound really boring, which I can understand, but I think if the presentation were done right and they could nail the feeling of the freedom of freefall it'd be amazing.

I also desperately want a good surfing game with realistic water physics.

#9 Posted by krylovw (9 posts) -

Mirrors Edge as a parkour games qualifies extreme sports genre too! I personally liked Tony Hawks Pro Skater and American Wasteland the most! The new virtual reality concept with Oculus Rift, gives much more chances for the developers to make creative games like for Base jumping and Surfing etc

#10 Edited by Xeno_ghost (683 posts) -

Manhunt ps2 that was extreme!

#11 Edited by Luka024 (23 posts) -

Skitchin' , Tony Hawk, 1extreme, Skate or Die!, 1080 Snowboarding (all of which need new games).

#12 Edited by krylovw (9 posts) -

#13 Posted by Zassimick (6615 posts) -

Although I loved the THPS games, they don't hold a candle to the great Tony Hawk's Underground 1 & 2. I absolutely loved those games and miss the arcade-like, fun style those games possessed in their subject matter and gameplay.

I never did play Proving Ground though I've been tempted to pick it up for $10 the past couple years. I should maybe do that sometime.

#14 Edited by El_Zo1212o (6029 posts) -

I loved Shaun White Snowboarding. It was cool being able to chopper up to a peak and just shoot down the entire mountain. The way the modes worked was pretty awesome, too- GTAO reminds me a lot of the way SWSB was structured.

#15 Edited by Jeager_Titan (947 posts) -

Dead or Alive Extreme beach volleyball. Because reasons. :p

#16 Posted by Star0 (443 posts) -

Mirror's Edge, Pilotwings/Piltowings 64, Wave Race 64, Trial's Fusion, Forsaken [xD].