well recived video games your never going to play

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by klonoafanboy122 (203 posts) -

what video games are you never gonna play despite much praise heres mine

little big planet 2(didnt like the first one so obviously im not gonna play its sequal)

heavy rain and beyond 2 souls(to depressing for me)

any sports game past extreme sports ones( dont care just dont care)

any mario game in recent years(dont care for the series there are better kid friendly games out there)

thats mine whats yours?

#2 Posted by marcheegsr (2530 posts) -

Dark souls

Demon souls

Any sports game other than Fifa.

#3 Posted by klonoafanboy122 (203 posts) -

Dark souls

Demon souls

i played demonsouls it sucks balls wayyy to hard for its own good

#4 Posted by quatoe (5666 posts) -

Uncharted series, Bioshock series, the majority of sports titles and anything Call of Duty post 2008.

#5 Edited by Bigboi500 (29422 posts) -

Call of Duty

Battlefield

Batman

Tomb Raider

Metal Gear Solid

And anything exclusive to Xbox One that's good.

#6 Posted by speedfreak48t5p (7122 posts) -

Dark souls

Demon souls

#7 Edited by SoNin360 (5396 posts) -

Several, but at the top of my head:

• Metal Gear Solid series
  • Any Link/Zelda game
  • Any Xbox exclusive
  • Street Fighter
  • Pretty much any sport game
#8 Edited by 1PMrFister (3134 posts) -

Any racing sim or sports management game, as I get no enjoyment from them at all. Also, most military strategy/simulator games.

#9 Edited by t1striker (1549 posts) -

@marcheegsr said:

Dark souls

Demon souls

i played demonsouls it sucks balls wayyy to hard for its own good

Huh, and I actually thought it was a little bit too easy(going by my expectations of what everyone was saying). It can be hard at first though.

It is harder than the majority of games released last gen though that is for sure. Let's hope for more difficult games in the future, and less dumbing down.

#10 Posted by The_Last_Ride (70925 posts) -

Bioshock, Half Life, Counter Strike, Team Fortress, Left 4 Dead, Portal, Peggle, Limbo, Dead Space, Resident Evil, Dark souls, Bayonetta, Starcraft 2, Minecraft are just a few games i would mention

#11 Edited by t1striker (1549 posts) -

On topic:

Pretty much any online only game, and any sports games(aside from boxing, and Martial Arts games). It has gotten to a point where I won't play pretty much any FPS either.

#12 Edited by sukraj (22319 posts) -

halo 3

bioshock

heavy rain

the last of us

#13 Posted by jasean79 (2365 posts) -

Call of Duty

Battlefield

Final Fantasy

Any MMORPG

#14 Posted by hellangel_boy (179 posts) -

There seems like a lot of good games I won't play: LBP after 1, Most Nintendo exclusives, most Xbox exclusives, many sports game (but not all of them,) and any PTP MMO.

Other games I may or may not play: The Batman Arkham series, Minecraft, HF, TF. And others

#15 Edited by ShepardCommandr (2468 posts) -

Any nintendo exclusive.

Reason:I don't have a nintendo console and don't wish to purchase one just for a few games.

#16 Posted by locus-solus (501 posts) -
  • the Witcher 1 & 2 i need a new pc
  • any of the 3D zelda games
#17 Edited by Pikminmaniac (8798 posts) -

Heavy Rain and Beyond Two Souls: If I couldn't stand Uncharted 2 for being too focused on story, I can't imagine how unbearable these games would be.

TLOU: see above. I lost all faith in Naughty Dog after Uncharted 2 and I've heard and seen some of the practices I despised in U2 being employed in TLOU.

the GTA and COD series: GTA just never interests me and COD's a shooter... I don't like that genre or MMO and sports games for that matter.

#18 Edited by LorenzoTheComic (19 posts) -

I'd never play any Final Fantasy VII and up, sports games or those massively popular first person shooters.

#19 Edited by The_Last_Ride (70925 posts) -

I see people mentioning some of the same games as me. Glad i am not the only one

#20 Posted by juboner (423 posts) -

Pretty much all the well received Indie games. I am too old and will not except anything less than modern graphics and size in my gaming experiences.

#21 Posted by mckenz_a (13 posts) -

Any new Mario games. God, Nintendo. Could you think of something new? Please?

#22 Posted by Lulu_Lulu (10629 posts) -

@ mckenz_a

Nope !

Why should they ?

#23 Posted by turtlethetaffer (16686 posts) -

Probably the Last of Us and Bioshock Infinite. Last of Us because I don't have a PS3 and Infinite because honestly the first game was pretty bad.

#24 Posted by nicecall (428 posts) -

^ wise choice, Bioshock infinite was crap for me, and if you didnt like the first bioshock, u would hate bioshock infinite, infinitely more... since its even worse.

also, any Battlefield, COD game, or pretty much any future FPS killing game set in modern times real life

8 bit looking retro crap games, eg, Super Meat Boy

probably any Mario or Zelda games, even though they review well I have no interest in them whatsoever.

Pokomon games, they get good reviews but i will never touch them

Diablo 3, reviewed well, but i have played the other ones briefly and other types like this and hate it

#25 Posted by Some-Mist (5630 posts) -

@marcheegsr said:

Dark souls

Demon souls

looks like you guys will be missing out on the better game this year (PES 14) then lol.

#26 Posted by NEO1100 (11 posts) -

Dark souls series

Battlefield

Metal Gear series

Skyrim

Bioshock series