Violence and video games

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Darkstar2624

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Darkstar2624
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts

Hello all I need some help with a topic i have to write about for aschool research paper. The topic is video games and violenceI need some feed back like any sites that you have found that would help research the topic. Also do you think that video games affect the mind far enough to make someone go and kill or be violent. Thanks for all the feed back and all of your time

LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 LordAndrew
Member since 2005 • 7355 Posts
Only if they already have violent tendencies.
sa10kun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 sa10kun
Member since 2007 • 4290 Posts

Hello all I need some help with a topic i have to write about for aschool research paper. The topic is video games and violenceI need some feed back like any sites that you have found that would help research the topic. Also do you think that video games affect the mind far enough to make someone go and kill or be violent. Thanks for all the feed back and all of your time

Darkstar2624

Well i think pcgamer did an article about this a while ago that you might want to look up. I think they looked up actual government records and found out that during the years that gta 3 came out that violence among teens actually went down. Hah that was a fun fact but I don't know the validity of it. You may want to try and find that article.

GamerPro1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 GamerPro1984
Member since 2006 • 818 Posts
I dont believe violent games causes people to do those things. Violence is in a persons blood , having to wake up really early causes violence I think :P
FlaminDeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 FlaminDeath
Member since 2004 • 4181 Posts
How dare you insult my beloved video games byindicating they lead to violent behavior. Now hold still so I can beat you with a baseball bat.