The Last Remnant for PC canceled?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

FinalAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 FinalAvenger
Member since 2005 • 121 Posts
I just googled The Last Remnant PC because i couldnt find the page here and ever though the page seems to exist on google once i click it takes me to the PC page.

Omg? was looking forward to it
pjvan67

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 pjvan67
Member since 2006 • 193 Posts
i don't see why they would cancel it for the PC. They probably didn't think that an RPG like that wouldn't fit well with the PC. But i still think it sucks they canceled it for the pc.
bloodbrother87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 bloodbrother87
Member since 2006 • 50 Posts

the PC should be open to all games and all RPGs, doesn't matter the RPG type. Anything to keep PC gaming afloat. There's such a lack of support for PC, not only from developers and publishers, but gamers aswell (who rant about how the Xbox 360, PS3 or Wii is better than the PC) and so forth. Come on, PC we need you. We love you and always have.

RK-Mara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#4 RK-Mara
Member since 2006 • 11489 Posts
I can't find any info about it being cancelled.
doyousmellthat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 doyousmellthat
Member since 2007 • 193 Posts

I just googled The Last Remnant PC because i couldnt find the page here and ever though the page seems to exist on google once i click it takes me to the PC page.

Omg? was looking forward to it
FinalAvenger

If it were cancelled the dumb media sites would have PC gaming is dying on their front page, if it was announced it sold more on PC then console it would be swept under the rug. Thus is the way Game sites are today, less on fact and more on sensationalism. No, it has not been cancelled.

FinalAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#6 FinalAvenger
Member since 2005 • 121 Posts
Fair enough, maybe thier pulling a GTA IV on us.

"No there are no plans for a PC version release." Bam! Now they announce itll be released end of year.

Chronikas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7 Chronikas
Member since 2006 • 158 Posts
With DRM/piracy frenzy going on lately, it wouldn't surprise me if it was deliberately postponed. Apparently, sandbagging the PC release ensures that more people buy for the console, and honest paying customers like myself have to suffer for choosing the ultimate gaming platform. I haven't heard any cancellation news, and I sincerely hope it comes out for pc. I noticed one site list the ps3 version in Q1 2009, maybe we'll get it then...who knows? I hate having to speculate!