The Best and the Worst Game You ever Played...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Stieuweneeg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Stieuweneeg
Member since 2006 • 25 Posts

What are ( by your definition ) : the best and worst game you ever played? And why...

The best game I ever played/ and still play: Is Rise of Nations; Thrones and Patriots, because I keep on playing it and is one of the few games I stopped playing just after I completed the campaign.

The worst game I ever played may well be: one of the new Pokemon games... okay, the first few were cool, but these new games like; pearl or emerald or whatever they are called are just complete ripoff and copies of the first games. They didn't even change the sound and it is still the howmanybits crappy noise.

xTheExploited

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 xTheExploited
Member since 2007 • 12094 Posts
Best game I ever played. Possibly either Halo 2, KotOR 1 or Oblivion. The worst by far is easily Superman for the N64.
Robot_Vampire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#3 Robot_Vampire
Member since 2007 • 875 Posts

My best game would have to be Ocarina of Time. It's a truly memorbale classic with an entertaining and enjoyable storyline plus it has some of the best gameplay mechanics, most of which created the basis for which adventure games are based on today.

My worst game is probably Ping Pals for the Nintendo DS. It is bad, it has no main gameplay mechanic and basically ruins the DS's Pictochat feature.

Teuvan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#4 Teuvan
Member since 2003 • 10151 Posts

Best:

1. Half-Life 2

2. Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

3. Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind

4. Guild Wars

5. Touhou 08: Imperishable Night

6. Tsukihime

7. Ikaruga

8. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney

9. Jedi Knight 2: Jedi Outcast

10. Return To Zork

Worst:

Ephemeral Fantasia. Nothing...nothing...can even come close to its failure. I've played Superman 64, and would gladly do so again rather than even look at another copy of Ephemeral Fantasia.

tequilero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 1

#5 tequilero
Member since 2005 • 9333 Posts
The best game I had played and still play when I have time is Shadow of the Colossus,and the worst game is Back to the Future (nes)is a pretty bad game and the music is annoying.
Avatar image for Video_Game_King
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#6 Video_Game_King
Member since 2003 • 27545 Posts
Hmm, the best? Oh, that goes to Fire Emblem 4. But the worst definately goes to Earthbound. Do not try to convince me otherwise, I've played a crapload of other RPG's, and this one soars to the bottom at an alarming rate.