Tekken Tag Tournament 2?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for I_AM_AROD______
I_AM_AROD______

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#1 I_AM_AROD______
Member since 2007 • 718 Posts

Who else would love this game? I say it should be the Wii spin-off of Tekken like Legends is to Soul Calibur. I think it would awesome with Wii controls and they could even make a PS2 port for those who haven't upgraded yet (like how DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi 3 is on Wii and PS2). It would be perfect for huge Tekken fans who can't afford a PS3 yet. They could include every Tekken character ever, and yada yada, you know what would make it great.... Anyways, who agrees?

branketra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 9

#2 branketra
Member since 2006 • 51726 Posts

I seriously doubt the Tekken series coming to another platform besides the Playstations for a while, simply because that's where they've been since the first. DBZ has been on many, many platforms through the years, which is why it's reasonable to accept such action with its multiplatform situation.

It might be cool, but Tekken is much more of a fighter than the DBZ franchise is (as strange as it sounds, being a DB wise-guy).

The DBZ fighting games have been developed with more and more technicality to them as of late, but I just don't think it'd translate to the Wiimote and nunchaku well (a purely fighter Tekken).

Tekken 3's Force mode and 5's Devil Within, perhaps as an addition to Soul Calibur Legends' for "Namcai's" action adventure roster on the Wii....but TTT2 on the Wii just sounds like instant-fanbase retaliation.

rragnaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#3 rragnaar
Member since 2005 • 27023 Posts
Tekken Tag was one of my absolute favorite games, and I'd love to see a sequel at some point, or atleast a tag mode for Tekken 6, but Tekken with Wii controls wouldn't be Tekken.  The wiimote is fantastic for a lot of things, but I don't think it can deliver a good control scheme for a fighter as deep as Tekken.
madterps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#4 madterps
Member since 2003 • 3152 Posts
Worst idea ever! The Wii remote sucks even for Soul Calibur Legends, a simple swing the controller game. It will be ten times worse for an intricate fighting game like Tekken. TTT2 should be played with either stick or a pad, not aremote that you swing around.
yupeizuan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 yupeizuan
Member since 2007 • 246 Posts

tags sometimes borying me.There are too many tags