Star Wars - Online

This topic is locked from further discussion.

raoman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 raoman123
Member since 2015 • 25 Posts

Cancelled subscription, many years of online subscriber.

They added an excellent single player RPG lately that I though would be great!I connected, as usual, took 2 hours to download updates, although I agree I hadn't been connected in a while, but I have a 25 mb/s connection, shouldn't take that long. I pay extra for the higher bandwidth. Anyways, once logged in, couldn't connect to may character as it said I had an outdated version was attempting to download. I attempted to perform an update or purchase the Revan download and no paypal link was available. It showed no speed other than 0/0kb/s and that was it. I waited anyways. No results. I attempted to contact help support, here's the galling part, as far as I'm concerned, hit every link on website. Contacts, pointed me to a tel. number, no email address. Clicked every other link, and no email address link. I have done call backs in past, usually outsourced, can never understand person I'm talking to, so I've had enough. After several years of support, cancelling subscription through paypal.

I am fed up with companies that decide not to use Paypal without notification.