Socom U.S. Navy seals

This topic is locked from further discussion.

eaglesfan534

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -3

User Lists: 0

#1 eaglesfan534
Member since 2007 • 95 Posts
Just a question, I have socom 2 but its getting really annoying now, i'm trying to figure out which of the new ones i want, so which game should I get, Socom 3 or Socom Combined assault?
_AbBaNdOn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 0

#2 _AbBaNdOn
Member since 2005 • 6518 Posts
1-3 are pretty glitchy huh?? You open a door and look in and there is nobody. Then you walk through the door and poof there are enemy soldiers at point blank range. I didnt like them at first but I would much rather play Socom than bullcrap shooters like CoD or MoH where nothing even matters and the game doesnt keep track of anything. Combined Assault was pretty good, it felt alot more fluid in its controls than any of the previous ones. Ordering team mates around was pretty easy. The graphics were probably slightly better than the rest. It still doesnt offer a whole lot of replay value. You can unlock weapons and stuff but you can only use them on the missions you have done a billion times already. I wish the instant mission mode or whatever would have RANDOM start points and RANDOM enemy layouts.

You may want to try Urban Chaos: Riot Response and Syphon Filter: Dark Mirror. Both games have really cool mechanics for unlocking weapons. UC has better graphics and funner combat but SF feels much longer and has more of a story.