Sneaky releases! Bound by flame

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for renouncereality
Renouncereality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

Edited By Renouncereality
Member since 2014 • 87 Posts

Am I alone in thinking that the Bound by Flame release date has really snuck up with not a lot of fanfare?

It is probably the biggest RPG coming out in the near future and it really surprised me today when I saw a release date of May 9th 2014! I for one am really excited about playing this as there has not been much in the way of big budget story based RPG's in recent months. There was of course Dark Souls 2 about a month ago but if you have read any of my other blogs I am not exactly chomping at the bit to play it. I guess you could also add South Park into that but it was very light on the RPG elements and more like a series of vignettes as opposed to a big story (By the way I still loved it). Therefore I can't wait for Bound by flame and I will have to dust of the old 360 to give it a crack! It has been quite a while since my last big RPG adventure so I really hope this is good.

I am pleasantly surprised that this game is releasing soon and look forward to hearing other peoples thoughts on it!

Cheers,

Lachie

marcheegsr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 marcheegsr
Member since 2004 • 3115 Posts

Well I haven't even heard about this game until now. I guess it good the ps4/x1 is getting a rpg as well. I was watching some youtube videos and it looks pretty decent. Don't think it's going to win any awards though.

I hope it turns out well anyways. It kind of reminds me of Kingdoms of amular.

Avatar image for renouncereality
Renouncereality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#2 Renouncereality
Member since 2014 • 87 Posts

@marcheegsr: Its not planned for Xbox one anytime soon :(