Skate 2, what would you want in it if it does come out?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

indongga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 0

#1 indongga
Member since 2003 • 10329 Posts
topic. i would want more customization options, like the way you put your hat, or like clothes in general and stuff. and the face customization. maybe the feature to get off your board, but that would be like tony hawk so i wouldnt expect that. oh and i also got the idea that like you can hold a button and then flick a trick to make other tricks if it werent pushed down you know? like normal flick it would be like the ussual tricks, but then maybe if you flick it while holding down another button most likely the shoulder buttons on the 360 or the L1 and R1 button on the ps3 to do another set of flick it tricks
cos_vanquish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#2 cos_vanquish
Member since 2007 • 1143 Posts

I would like the option to be able to get off your skateboard. That was one of the best things that was introduced in the Tony Hawk games. The option to get off your board can help you get to a certain line you see and it isn't so easy to stay on your board and get to that spot.

Also, a little more customization would be nice, also possibly a better way to control yourself and switch up the trick system a little bit.