xAmora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 xAmora
Member since 2017 • 9 Posts

I finished gta V story a long time ago and i do not have ps plus so i can't play it online, But I'm still not sure about whether or not to trade it for Uncharted 4 because i feel that GTA is still a better game. so i need someone's advice please??

Macutchi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2  Edited By Macutchi
Member since 2007 • 10456 Posts

@xamora: there's a lot of replay value in gta v so i guess it depends on whether you're a gamer that replays games. regardless you should still get uncharted 4, whether it's via a trade-in or just a purchase, if you're in anyway interested in the series / that style of game. it's one of the flagship ps4 games

xAmora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 xAmora
Member since 2017 • 9 Posts

@Macutchi: thanks for the answer!

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#4  Edited By Jacanuk
Member since 2011 • 20281 Posts

@xamora said:

I finished gta V story a long time ago and i do not have ps plus so i can't play it online, But I'm still not sure about whether or not to trade it for Uncharted 4 because i feel that GTA is still a better game. so i need someone's advice please??

If you can´t play online and have done the single player , then i don´t see any reason why you shouldn´t trade it in for Uncharted 4.

Rockstar seems done with the single player side of GTA V so only reason to keep it is if you do play online.