ROFL again @ FIFA on the PC, FIFA 10 is looking even more screwed than 09

This topic is locked from further discussion.

kilirm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 kilirm
Member since 2008 • 37 Posts
LOL take a look at the screenshots of FIFA 10 on the pc session , and the console screenshots, looks like it's an even bigger joke than last year, way to be pirated to death EA, dont forget half the world pirates you on xbox360 as well, and you still do a great version of sport games for that plataform. EA issue against the PC plataform is injustifiable to say the least. I will never buy such a stupid game on PC while i have access to PES which most of the versions is superior to FIFA. FIFA only raised my attention last year with the bigger improvement, but when i saw the PC version i almost puked. Glad i didnt fall for the trap of buying it. FIFA for the PC = nono
Cathan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Cathan
Member since 2009 • 179 Posts
EA needs to return to the SSX series. Those games were a huge success and they are really FUN. I've never been interested in any other sports games; they just don't appeal to me.
Avatar image for ace-of-spades93
ace-of-spades93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#3 ace-of-spades93
Member since 2008 • 2456 Posts
EA needs to return to the SSX series. Those games were a huge success and they are really FUN. I've never been interested in any other sports games; they just don't appeal to me.Cathan
nor me, if i wanted to play sports then i'd go and physically do them
Cathan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Cathan
Member since 2009 • 179 Posts
[QUOTE="Cathan"]EA needs to return to the SSX series. Those games were a huge success and they are really FUN. I've never been interested in any other sports games; they just don't appeal to me.ace-of-spades93
nor me, if i wanted to play sports then i'd go and physically do them

I feel the same way.