ROCKSTAR GAMES GTA V and other Bull shit

This topic is locked from further discussion.

pikabko1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By pikabko1000
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts

all right I will redo the whole thing because you asked. I do not have time for this,.

4/14/15 go to the dealer Walmart Buy GTA V PC

4/14/15 install update, run, crash and burn

4/14/15 called tech support F uc ked over the mater Rockstar games reported that I do not have freedom of rights.

As a American I have the freedom of rights to use what I had paid for.

I have to find out that GTA V PC is a fake product that got sold around the world.\

I gone though two dealers Walmart over the mater on this refund. I got F uc k e d in front of customers about this law that I know is fake. No refund on video games and on DVD movies and CD's

I called the FBI to give my report. on the customer service and on the products 2 games did not work

I hate video game publishers. all they do is sell games that do not work. Then use the constitution to block customers for not have freedom of rights to use the product as it was paid for by law.

I plan to do a video on youtube on this mater

fake fame production line and publishers like ROCKSTAR GAMES keep doing this crap. something is got to be done

please scroll down you will find photos below in this page there is photos of what went wrong

mpl911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#2  Edited By mpl911
Member since 2005 • 1223 Posts

1) yes - it's a huge game. You have 3 choices...

a) buy a physical copy of this - install it then wait for many hours while it downloads all the extra updates and stuff you need to play.

b) buy a soft copy of this - then wait for many hours while it downloads all the data, including the updates you need to play.

c) don't buy it.

Would you rather this game took up only half a disc so it was quick to install/download but had almost no content in it and had really long load times every time you got in a different car, or walked through a door?

2) I have no idea what the rest of your rant is about, but it still basically boils down to 2 choices - buy it or don't.

Over to you...

Treflis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Treflis
Member since 2004 • 13757 Posts

Paragraphs.
Seriously...Fifth graders even learn sentence structure.

If you want to be taken seriously at all, start doing that.

Expane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#4 Expane
Member since 2003 • 560 Posts

Fixed this for you

@Treflis said:

Paragraphs.

Seriously...Fifth graders even learn sentence structure.

If you want to be taken seriously at all, start doing that.

ParagraphsSeriouslyFifth graders even learn sentence structureIf you want to be taken seriously at all, start doing that.

Skelly34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Skelly34
Member since 2015 • 2353 Posts

@pikabko1000 said:

@@# the sister company that is owned by Take 2 games is Rockstar Games . when it comes to PC games in General these people are full of shit and you know it. These people work and live in New York. you know what kind of life style they got. my job is to bring people to be aware what is going wrong so that way people can use there time and money on something else that is going to waste time and money. I am all for the customer rights. Freedom of rights for the customers. I got GTA V PC every one that wanted to buy the game on PC is been waiting a heck of a long time Now that is now out on 4/14/2015 it comes with a lot of DVD roms like 7 DVDs that is a lot of time it took like 4 hours. something like 64gigs. will be worse downloading from the internet. well it gets worse. I found out the when It comes to PC games DO NOT BUY IT NO MATER WHAT THE TITLE IS if you want GTA V get it on PS4 NOT PC This is why. Do any one remember the old days when the story leaked about the launch of PS4 and XBOX ONE? like Jail lock NO USED GAMES. Then people yelling about it So they changed its OK to buy a Used game however pay a fee each time you start the game. They did not say how much. it could be $100.00 every time you start the game. they will simply charge with out letting any one know how much. So that did not work . Us customers won the argument we got what we want. play used games is OK. However that is also a double edge sword. NO USED GAMES ON PC. I.D JAIL LOCK on starting PC Games. I noted no one is saying anything about that. let me open up your minds my saying this I got fucking bad news ROCKSTAR GAMES AND TAKE 2 GAMES will be jail lock on I.D, serial number and no used games on PC Be warned. Its got so much Jail lock. I cannot start GTA V PC. I made the phone calls to lots of people at ROCKSTAR GAMES about the issue. there is rules about I.D theft not give my age for the game, not give my SSI and sell my self to prove my self. I refuse to do this at my right to do so. as a tax payer I refuse to disclose the information. This is when the yelling starts I got my self in a phone slug fast about I as a customer have no freedom of rights. OH realy I am a American < I was BORN AS A AMERICAN these people started a Anti American movement about No freedom of rights to all the customers in the USA These people from ROCKSTAR GAMES must come from over seas. phone calls went on for hours. calling the head corp hot shots at Rockstar Games. its XXX rated Anti American Customer movement on the phone and on the internet. No customer needs to go though this. so the only way is sell my I.D and age and what ever number I have about my self to play GTA V is not worth it. I have to protect my expensive hardware from people who use spyware, virus, and Malware and so on My Virus killer is working over time blocking links. it can only do so much. I paid for the game and I do not have the freedom of rights to use it based on the phone calls I got. my report will be noted all over. I have to protect my hardware and my bank account and my I.D I am not doing any anti American movement to any customer. The freedom of rights noted WE THE PEOPLE NOT I THE CORP LEVEL that was so noted in the rule book of ROCKSTAR GAMES and TAKE GAMES and EA had lost me as a customer long time ago. and RESPAWN lost me as a customer.

also note that the serial numbers is not there for decoration. its a jail lock to stop people from using GTA V find out before you buy it. GTA V PC it stinks 10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 thumbs down

Not even gonna try.

dgpilot00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6 dgpilot00
Member since 2004 • 206 Posts

I think sometimes people forget this is a hobby.. and above all.. they're just games.

Maybe it's time to put the mouse and keyboard away and get some fresh air. It seriously not worth getting so riled up over.

Planeforger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7  Edited By Planeforger
Member since 2004 • 19570 Posts

PC games have been using CD keys for ~20 years now. If you have a PC capable of playing GTA V, I find it very difficult to believe that you'd think you were getting a DRM-free game.

As for the age thing...I'm not sure what the problem is there. If you registered under a fake birthday, why not just give Rockstar tech support that fake birthday?

Or...are you under the age of 14? Is that why Rockstar tech support wanted to know your birthday?

Avatar image for speedfreak48t5p
speedfreak48t5p

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 62

#8 speedfreak48t5p
Member since 2009 • 14416 Posts

LOL Didn't read.

jun_aka_pekto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9  Edited By jun_aka_pekto
Member since 2010 • 25255 Posts

Too late. I already bought it from Steam.

It took four hours to install from 7 DVDs? Good thing I bought from Steam.

2 hours, 46 minutes to download the 59.1 GB game. No patch or update required.

6 minutes to do the first time setup.

5 more minutes to make a Social Club account. This is my first R* game after all.

2 hours 58 minutes from the start of download, I was in Prologue.

All aspects from buying, downloading, installing, playing went smoothly by the numbers.

I love the first-person view and third-person driving.

quatoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#10 quatoe
Member since 2005 • 7242 Posts

@pikabko1000 said:

@@# the sister company that is owned by Take 2 games is Rockstar Games . when it comes to PC games in General these people are full of shit and you know it. These people work and live in New York. you know what kind of life style they got. my job is to bring people to be aware what is going wrong so that way people can use there time and money on something else that is going to waste time and money. I am all for the customer rights. Freedom of rights for the customers. I got GTA V PC every one that wanted to buy the game on PC is been waiting a heck of a long time Now that is now out on 4/14/2015 it comes with a lot of DVD roms like 7 DVDs that is a lot of time it took like 4 hours. something like 64gigs. will be worse downloading from the internet. well it gets worse. I found out the when It comes to PC games DO NOT BUY IT NO MATER WHAT THE TITLE IS if you want GTA V get it on PS4 NOT PC This is why. Do any one remember the old days when the story leaked about the launch of PS4 and XBOX ONE? like Jail lock NO USED GAMES. Then people yelling about it So they changed its OK to buy a Used game however pay a fee each time you start the game. They did not say how much. it could be $100.00 every time you start the game. they will simply charge with out letting any one know how much. So that did not work . Us customers won the argument we got what we want. play used games is OK. However that is also a double edge sword. NO USED GAMES ON PC. I.D JAIL LOCK on starting PC Games. I noted no one is saying anything about that. let me open up your minds my saying this I got fucking bad news ROCKSTAR GAMES AND TAKE 2 GAMES will be jail lock on I.D, serial number and no used games on PC Be warned. Its got so much Jail lock. I cannot start GTA V PC. I made the phone calls to lots of people at ROCKSTAR GAMES about the issue. there is rules about I.D theft not give my age for the game, not give my SSI and sell my self to prove my self. I refuse to do this at my right to do so. as a tax payer I refuse to disclose the information. This is when the yelling starts I got my self in a phone slug fast about I as a customer have no freedom of rights. OH realy I am a American < I was BORN AS A AMERICAN these people started a Anti American movement about No freedom of rights to all the customers in the USA These people from ROCKSTAR GAMES must come from over seas. phone calls went on for hours. calling the head corp hot shots at Rockstar Games. its XXX rated Anti American Customer movement on the phone and on the internet. No customer needs to go though this. so the only way is sell my I.D and age and what ever number I have about my self to play GTA V is not worth it. I have to protect my expensive hardware from people who use spyware, virus, and Malware and so on My Virus killer is working over time blocking links. it can only do so much. I paid for the game and I do not have the freedom of rights to use it based on the phone calls I got. my report will be noted all over. I have to protect my hardware and my bank account and my I.D I am not doing any anti American movement to any customer. The freedom of rights noted WE THE PEOPLE NOT I THE CORP LEVEL that was so noted in the rule book of ROCKSTAR GAMES and TAKE GAMES and EA had lost me as a customer long time ago. and RESPAWN lost me as a customer.

also note that the serial numbers is not there for decoration. its a jail lock to stop people from using GTA V find out before you buy it. GTA V PC it stinks 10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 thumbs down

wut?

Gaming-Planet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#11 Gaming-Planet
Member since 2008 • 21064 Posts

This is why GOG exists with its DRM-free model.

Also I could barely make out wtf you're trying to spew out.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#12 Jacanuk
Member since 2011 • 20281 Posts

@pikabko1000 said:

Poor little troll

It wasn´t even a good attempt, and you get a E for Effort.

pikabko1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By pikabko1000

these are the photos to prove my self how much take 2 / Rockstar Games is doing to there games. the top 3 photo show it black in the back ground is the loading crashed. the error message dose show. then the last 2 is the list of the MS error report when I tried to start GTA V I taken two shots and its a long list. this is what happened star the game the screen tried to show the logo then turns in to a black screen and show the error screens. I made a copy of it and posted it up. I paid money on this s h I t?

Avatar image for deactivated-5bda06edf37ee
deactivated-5bda06edf37ee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#14  Edited By deactivated-5bda06edf37ee
Member since 2010 • 4675 Posts

i don't know if your PC is full of mucus or something, but i haven't encountered a single problem so far with this game.

dat wall of text, though...

Avatar image for Black_Knight_00
Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#15  Edited By Black_Knight_00
Member since 2007 • 77 Posts

We're gonna need the Night's Watch to guard that Wall of text. Also, learn the magic of Print Screen instead of taking pictures of the monitor.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bda06edf37ee
deactivated-5bda06edf37ee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#16 deactivated-5bda06edf37ee
Member since 2010 • 4675 Posts

@Black_Knight_00 said:

Also, learn the magic of Print Screen instead of taking pictures of the monitor.

yeah. i don't think this guy is PC-compatible. it's starting to make sense he can't get games running on it either.

Byshop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#17 Byshop  Moderator
Member since 2002 • 20504 Posts

@pikabko1000 said:

Please try to make your posts clear and understandable. You may have something interesting to say in here, but if you do it's obscured by a wall of text containing too many spelling and grammar errors to count.

From the Gamespot CoC:

- Blatant poor language/grammar

We expect people to communicate with something approximating the English language. We understand that no one is perfect and we're not asking you to be. We simply expect your posts to be legible.

Thanks.

-Byshop

pikabko1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 pikabko1000

@mpl911:

I edit the entire log. its shorter now. I paid for the game thinking is going to work. It was installed and it crash and burn on start up the game is fake. Rockstar Games change the constitution saying customers do not have freedom of rights. so crash peoples computers on fake games. I called the FBI to go after the publisher and the dealer Walmart selling fake games is a NO NO in my book

Avatar image for speedfreak48t5p
speedfreak48t5p

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 62

#19 speedfreak48t5p
Member since 2009 • 14416 Posts

You called the FBI over a video game?

mpl911

Forum Posts