Risen 3: Titan Lords: why can't i still perform alchemy?

evren_272

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By evren_272
Member since 2007 • 93 Posts

ive already learned Alchemy by 1 level and joined the demon hunters but when i try to interact with the Cauldron or whatever it is you need for alchemy the Nameless Hero says i cannot perform alchemy i even raised it to level 2 and nothing happens. why can't i do so still?

Avatar image for Black_Knight_00
Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#2 Black_Knight_00
Member since 2007 • 77 Posts

Maybe you need level 3 and the game isn't telling you, or maybe it's a bug. Either way, the game is crap.

Planeforger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 Planeforger
Member since 2004 • 19570 Posts

From memory, the alchemy stat only changes the quality of potions you can brew. You still need to learn skills like "Brew Potions" to start using your alchemy stat.

And no, the game isn't crap. It's not as great as Gothic, but it's a perfectly playable euro-RPG.

evren_272

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 evren_272
Member since 2007 • 93 Posts

@Planeforger said:

From memory, the alchemy stat only changes the quality of potions you can brew. You still need to learn skills like "Brew Potions" to start using your alchemy stat.

And no, the game isn't crap. It's not as great as Gothic, but it's a perfectly playable euro-RPG.

thanks it worked. its stupid they didn't mention you need "brew potions"...ur right the game isn't crap. though there are couple of flaws, its a good RPG...unfortunately theres no items and recipe guide like its prequel anywhere online

Shmiity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#5 Shmiity
Member since 2006 • 6625 Posts

I really like Risen. It plays like shit but it's interesting.