Resident Evil 5 DLC

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Dublinkelt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Dublinkelt
Member since 2004 • 571 Posts

is Gold Edition the only way I can buy these new DLC's on a disk and does Alternative Edition come with 2 story DLC's orjust 1 ?

Legolas_Katarn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 1

#2 Legolas_Katarn
Member since 2003 • 15556 Posts

I think the DLC should be out to download in February and March. One pack each month

Dreamerdude26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3 Dreamerdude26
Member since 2005 • 432 Posts
It'd be nice if it also came with a better game. ZING!
Dublinkelt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Dublinkelt

I think the DLC should be out to download in February and March. One pack each month

Legolas_Katarn

so you'r telling me I have to pay for 2 DLC packs which will go up to $30 ?

Legolas_Katarn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Legolas_Katarn

[QUOTE="Legolas_Katarn"]

Dublinkelt

so you'r telling me I have to pay for 2 DLC packs which will go up to $30 ?

Or $20 or $10. Whatever they price them as. I doubt they will be 1200 points each. Probably 800 each. What are you surprised about? You just asked if there was another way to get the add ons besides buying gold edition, did you think it would be free if you already had the game?

Sizzletop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 Sizzletop
Member since 2004 • 2511 Posts

alot of people, hardcore resident evil fans included, are overlooking what the important part of this DLC is, re-playing through the spencer estate with modern graphics and game mechanics. that alone to alot of people is worth more than the game itself.

_Dez_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 _Dez_
Member since 2006 • 2398 Posts

Or $20 or $10. Whatever they price them as. I doubt they will be 1200 points each. Probably 800 each. What are you surprised about? You just asked if there was another way to get the add ons besides buying gold edition, did you think it would be free if you already had the game?

Legolas_Katarn

Surprisingly, the two DLC episodes are priced at $5 each, with the costume packs at $2 a piece. Not that bad actually. I don't really care for costume packs, but I'm glad that I won't have to buy these extra episodes at a high price.

Dublinkelt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Dublinkelt

do you know for sure the DLC packs are $5 each?

_Dez_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 _Dez_
Member since 2006 • 2398 Posts

do you know for sure the DLC packs are $5 each?

Dublinkelt

I'm going by what it's saying at the Resident Evil website, which lists the prices and release dates for each of the dlc. Just click the link for release schedule. I thought there would be a bigger announcement on the pricing, though.

Legolas_Katarn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Legolas_Katarn

[QUOTE="Legolas_Katarn"]

_Dez_

Surprisingly, the two DLC episodes are priced at $5 each, with the costume packs at $2 a piece. Not that bad actually. I don't really care for costume packs, but I'm glad that I won't have to buy these extra episodes at a high price.

Good so it will only be $10. I only need one more card to get the RE5, Assassins Creed 2, and Left 4 Dead 2 content.