stylee123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 stylee123
Member since 2012 • 28 Posts

looking back at a game that was broke upon arrival with arrogant developer responses to many of our complaints;

This game is still a complete mess.

to SMS, you tried to convince people that this is a real racing simulator but we know that you still have too many bugs with this game to qualify to be anything professional. Also the game is too broken to qualify as an arcade game. Also SmS you have ignored every single complaint i had about project cars, you had your dictating moderators to lock threads with complaints with attempts to make them go away imo.

you project cars forum is a mess filled with one sided opinion threads and anyone who disagree with bias threads you pu out will get flamed and banned by your lying WMD moderators; your moderators lie to ban and lock users threads. example; you created a forza 6 thread so you can trash talk that game, I commented under that thread with a compliment for forza and got banned for "insulting others"!?

I complained many times in your forum about why tires are flat when i exit pits, you had no legitimate answer to that complaint; but to lock the thread and kick it under the rug. who in their right mind would make a racing simulator with flat tires and think that it's okay? i guess project cars would. with all this type of game breaking problems with this game, you go on to celebrate and brag about how much game sales you made and announce project cars 2 before you fix your broken project cars 1.

first you disappointed wii owners with a no show, then you gave xbox and ps4 owners a different version of game compared to Pc having full leaderboard racing and design editors.

lastly, many of you game devs are trolling forums to try and "save face" for your games. you create a random user accounts, pretend you are a random gamer, promote your game by trolling complaint treads with these " theres nothing wrong with this game" or "project cars is the best game ever" type bs comments.

VFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 VFighter
Member since 2016 • 11031 Posts

My brother has it for the ps4, I don't remember anything broken or a mess, reviews were pretty positive also.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e9044657a310
deactivated-5e9044657a310

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#3 deactivated-5e9044657a310
Member since 2005 • 8136 Posts

@stylee123 said:

looking back at a game that was broke upon arrival with arrogant developer responses to many of our complaints;

This game is still a complete mess.

to SMS, you tried to convince people that this is a real racing simulator but we know that you still have too many bugs with this game to qualify to be anything professional. Also the game is too broken to qualify as an arcade game. Also SmS you have ignored every single complaint i had about project cars, you had your dictating moderators to lock threads with complaints with attempts to make them go away imo.

you project cars forum is a mess filled with one sided opinion threads and anyone who disagree with bias threads you pu out will get flamed and banned by your lying WMD moderators; your moderators lie to ban and lock users threads. example; you created a forza 6 thread so you can trash talk that game, I commented under that thread with a compliment for forza and got banned for "insulting others"!?

I complained many times in your forum about why tires are flat when i exit pits, you had no legitimate answer to that complaint; but to lock the thread and kick it under the rug. who in their right mind would make a racing simulator with flat tires and think that it's okay? i guess project cars would. with all this type of game breaking problems with this game, you go on to celebrate and brag about how much game sales you made and announce project cars 2 before you fix your broken project cars 1.

first you disappointed wii owners with a no show, then you gave xbox and ps4 owners a different version of game compared to Pc having full leaderboard racing and design editors.

lastly, many of you game devs are trolling forums to try and "save face" for your games. you create a random user accounts, pretend you are a random gamer, promote your game by trolling complaint treads with these " theres nothing wrong with this game" or "project cars is the best game ever" type bs comments.

You don't seem to know much about real racing or real race cars, if you don't understand why tires are low on air pressure when exiting the pits.

Project Cars is a realistic a sim as you can get on consoles, sometimes to a fault.

It's also made to be played with a wheel.

Maybe you should stick to NFS games?

l34052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 l34052
Member since 2005 • 3906 Posts

PCARS is much better played with a wheel, I've had some epic racing experiences with it, much more so than any previous GT or forza game.