NovaLogic Title ANEW FPS Heaven oh yeahh!!!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

96thDDForce1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#1 96thDDForce1
Member since 2006 • 25 Posts

[color=yellow] AHHH haa maybe Novalogic will impress us yet....today NovaLogic,Inc announced the next Delta Force title coming this year............[/color].Delta Force: Black Ops

this was quoted from a german forum part in NL

I am Beta testing it for 12 weeks now..... the MP5 is awsum in it ( the medic can carrie it now) No g3 in it for the cheap kills. Nice terrains in it and alot more differand buildings,(like in Land warrior theme based, tunnels also) you can also use rope's init to climp on hills, buildings ect. also back is the scuba gear and water gun, ghillie suit also back and you can choose from a couple ( what ever the terrain is like) can put up camera's for the mouse traps (claymores )so you can detonad them from far away. Their is also a new type of player now, he is CIA but I won't tell anymore about what he can do.(surprise element, I won't spoil)

It's a blast I can tell you this. (Novalogic gave me permission to say this on the moment one spotted this on the Novalogic site)"

_Bear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 _Bear
Member since 2002 • 18760 Posts
Not that is interesting, I used to love these games. Where the heck has NL been hiding?
96thDDForce1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#3 96thDDForce1
Member since 2006 • 25 Posts

x-fire screenshot just testing a screenshot...srrry spam