thesplitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 thesplitz
Member since 2015 • 51 Posts

Started playing NMS recently giving it a bit of a second chance after being so bored with it last year. I wanted to check out the lastest update which adds a "survivor" mode. And i'm impressed. It's brutal, tense, frustrating and actually brings some fun into the game. You will die a lot...and possibly lose your save data due to crashing. How is this game still experiencing crashes? I literally cannot get off my starter planet due to crashing. I have the latest update, I'm playing on PS4. Hell I even had a good run last time I played and it crashed before I could save and I lost the file. The few of you out there still playing NMS, are you experiencing crashes too?

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#2 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58305 Posts

is there a "verify file integrity" option on PS4? Maybe your install is messed up?

thesplitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By thesplitz

@mrbojangles25: Nah just the CE-34878-0 error code, with the option to report or not. From my understanding thats a generic crash many people have experienced. I thought Hello games released a patch recently to fix it but apparently not. Lousy game *rolls eyes*...I wanted to like it so hard but I think no one can truly likes NMS..lol

thesplitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By thesplitz

@mrbojangles25: I will check that out though and try reinstalling it, but I think it's probably just a lousy game still...

Avatar image for deactivated-58bd60b980002
deactivated-58bd60b980002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 1

#5 deactivated-58bd60b980002
Member since 2004 • 2016 Posts

Never crashed with me. The game actually has less frame rate issue now than before and much more variety in the planets.

Avatar image for terminalyinsane
TerminalyInsane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6 TerminalyInsane
Member since 2016 • 99 Posts

Has been on sale for months on PSN store. They can't give it away. lol

csward

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#7 csward
Member since 2005 • 2155 Posts

I refuse to reinstall that game. There is no saving it. $60 i'll never get back. Sean Murray is proudly driving around his Porsche through London to get to his mansion, I'm sure.

meoconlongvang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 meoconlongvang
Member since 2015 • 9 Posts

@csward:

@csward said:

I refuse to reinstall that game. There is no saving it. $60 i'll never get back. Sean Murray is proudly driving around his Porsche through London to get to his mansion, I'm sure.

True!

MarcRecon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 4

#9 MarcRecon
Member since 2009 • 8191 Posts

@terminalyinsane said:

Has been on sale for months on PSN store. They can't give it away. lol

lol...Actually, I've been tempted because of the supposed improvements, but I just can't see myself paying over 10$ for that game.