Nintendo Direct 14/01/2015 Video

This topic is locked from further discussion.

AQWBlaZer91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 418

User Lists: 0

Edited By AQWBlaZer91
Member since 2010 • 868 Posts

I have watched the new Nintendo Direct episode and I can say that I look forward to seeing Majora's Mask remastered on the 3DS. I guess that means it will be time for me to play through Ocarina of Time on 3DS in the future if possible. I recently got the Nintendo 3DS XL for Christmas and I have no interest in the "New" Nintendo 3DS and "New" Nintendo 3DS XL consoles. A new Fire Emblem game is announced for the 3DS which looks very similar to Awakening. Nintendo is launching a...n Anime Channel on the 3DS, too bad Dragon Ball Z or Bleach aren't on there, oh well. I was however disappointed the Nintendo Direct did not announce a release date for Moon Chronicles to come over to Europe but I hope that this year Renegade Kid will finally make it's announcement of some kind. Also some free to play games with Microtransactions coming out like Pokémon Shuffle, why couldn't you make it work with Play Coins instead and sell it for like £5? I am however more pleased that one of my Anticipated Games of 2014 is actually being made and it's release date is in February this year. It is called IronFall Invasion all I have to tell you is this, it is Gears of War running on a Handheld system at 60 FPS with perhaps no slowdown, single player and 6 player online multiplayer. Yes please, immediate day one download when I get the Nintendo Points.

Overall great showcase Nintendo, I do hope to hear if Moon Chronicles will ever come to Europe.

blangenakker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 blangenakker
Member since 2006 • 3240 Posts

I don't know if i heard the man correctly but didn't he say there will be a Monster Hunter 4 demo out now?