Need help choosing a next gen headset

This topic is locked from further discussion.

WalshieEU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By WalshieEU
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

I'm looking to buy a next gen gaming headset and I need some help. I recently bought the Turtle Beach XO7's but wasn't very impressed for a number of reasons;

-no voice feedback

-poor volume control, no PC compatibility

- and worst of all, sound chopping (afaik this is related to the audio transmitting via the controllers wireless and the xbox), it's extremely annoying and constantly after about 10 minutes of use.

Anyways I've sent these back as I don't feel they're worth the £130 I paid.

I'm looking for a new headset now and I could increase my budget to around £200 - £250 for a top quality headset, however it would need the following;

- full compatibility with PC, XBOX One (including audio though I am willing to buy the adapter) and mobile devices

- great sound quality, primarily for gaming, but also for music/ movies from time to time

- good quality build and comfortable

- wireless preferred, but wouldnt mind wired if it meant better sound quality + compatibility

Sorry about the essay but I would really appreciate your help as I'm willing to invest £200 - £250 and any experiences you guys have had with your headsets, especially with next gen consoles would be extremely helpful and very much appreciated, thanks!

edit: I have done a little research myself already and am particularly interested in the astro a40/a50's so if anyone has used this with the xbox one and pc and could give me some insight as to how they were it would be great.

WalshieEU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2 WalshieEU
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

Anyone can help please?