Need For Speed 2007 - Trailer OMG This is Awesome !!!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

adnoratram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 adnoratram
Member since 2004 • 223 Posts

http://download.gametrailers.com/gt_vault/t_nfs2007_t.mov

This Game is amazing ... WATCH and Post your Replies :D :D :D First Teaser ... Come on Gamespot, i want this in HD 

UpInFlames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

#2 UpInFlames
Member since 2004 • 13301 Posts

Looks really sweet, and it seems Need for Speed is finally going to implement realistic damage. For anyone that doesn't want to download the video (or hates Quicktime), go here.

Large_Soda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#3 Large_Soda
Member since 2003 • 8658 Posts
Neato.  I want to see some game footage though, but Need for Speeds generally deliver.
11Marcel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 11Marcel
Member since 2004 • 7241 Posts

So... It's launching in 9 days? Or is the website launching in 9 days?

Anyways, It's going to have a hard time competing against forza motorsport 2, which also has insane damaging. I quess NFS will just become the arcade variety of forza motorsport 2 this spring. Or is there a burnout coming?

adnoratram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 adnoratram
Forza Motorsports gives no damage to NFS >>> NFS has been going on for more than 10 years, while on the other hand Foza came out lately with the Xbox and now for the Xbox 360 ... Great game, but made for the purpose of supporting the Xbox 360, unfortunatly ... :(
MyopicCanadian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#6 MyopicCanadian
Member since 2004 • 8345 Posts

So... It's launching in 9 days? Or is the website launching in 9 days?

Anyways, It's going to have a hard time competing against forza motorsport 2, which also has insane damaging. I quess NFS will just become the arcade variety of forza motorsport 2 this spring. Or is there a burnout coming?

11Marcel

Forza 2 doesn't have insane damage modelling... it's pretty cool, but cosmetically your cars only get beat up a little bit.  DIRT has insane damage modelling :)  Ah screw it, I'm playing ALL of these games anyway, they all look good.

UpInFlames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

#7 UpInFlames
Member since 2004 • 13301 Posts
Anyways, It's going to have a hard time competing against forza motorsport 2, which also has insane damaging. I quess NFS will just become the arcade variety of forza motorsport 2 this spring. Or is there a burnout coming?11Marcel

Just because Need for Speed is going to have car damage doesn't mean it's becoming a sim. Burnout and Midnight Club already have that feature.

11Marcel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 11Marcel
Member since 2004 • 7241 Posts
[QUOTE="11Marcel"]Anyways, It's going to have a hard time competing against forza motorsport 2, which also has insane damaging. I quess NFS will just become the arcade variety of forza motorsport 2 this spring. Or is there a burnout coming?UpInFlames

Just because Need for Speed is going to have car damage doesn't mean it's becoming a sim. Burnout and Midnight Club already have that feature.

Yeah, I really meant it would have lots of tuning, damage and the career just like forza, only with forza racing like a sim, and NFS racing like an arcade game.

Oh, whatever, most racers seem to be pretty much the same nowadays.  

JohnTheGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#9 JohnTheGamer
Member since 2006 • 1341 Posts
Wow that trailer was pretty bland but it is cool that NFS is getting damage.
dayaccus007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 dayaccus007
Member since 2007 • 4349 Posts

Finally!!!a NFS with real damage.This trailer look awesome!!!! 

PikaPichu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 PikaPichu
Member since 2003 • 17813 Posts

Wow that trailer was pretty bland but it is cool that NFS is getting damage.JohnTheGamer

That trailer was far from bland on my system. ;)

I can't wait for the new NFS game. I sense a trend here... I loved Underground... didn't care for Underground 2... loved Most Wanted... didn't care for Carbon. If these trends hold up, I should end up loving This new one!

Foolio1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#12 Foolio1
Member since 2003 • 7467 Posts

Forza Motorsports gives no damage to NFS >>> NFS has been going on for more than 10 years, while on the other hand Foza came out lately with the Xbox and now for the Xbox 360 ... Great game, but made for the purpose of supporting the Xbox 360, unfortunatly ... :(adnoratram

Need for Speed may have been going for a long time, but since High Stakes the quality has been on the decline.  Just because something is newer doesn't mean you should simply dismiss it. 

adnoratram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 adnoratram

[QUOTE="adnoratram"]Forza Motorsports gives no damage to NFS >>> NFS has been going on for more than 10 years, while on the other hand Foza came out lately with the Xbox and now for the Xbox 360 ... Great game, but made for the purpose of supporting the Xbox 360, unfortunatly ... :(Foolio1

Need for Speed may have been going for a long time, but since High Stakes the quality has been on the decline. Just because something is newer doesn't mean you should simply dismiss it.

Since High Stakes its been on decline ... LOL !!!! How did you determine that decline, let me guess, you hardly played NFS after the forth version, and transfered yourself to X-Box - PS2, and with the release of all these great Need For Speeds, your telling me that High Stakes was the best of all ... The best in what ... Need for speed underground 1 (the original) was one of the most sold car racing games, and definitly the highest in the company until that point, and when Carbon came it, it shattered that record ... I personally am not a NFS Fan, but i like there games, they are what i call, a one week or less of enjoyment, LOL wish they had a longer story line or career ... haha ... i play FPS games, not much into cars, but when NFS comes out i always get it and play it ... :D ...  

-Spock-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 -Spock-
Member since 2006 • 7072 Posts

I really like the direction EA are going in these days. They are publishing Crysis and Spore, are finally revamping NFS, have created the new "skate" franchise and are developing the awesome Army of Two.

camreeno360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 camreeno360
Member since 2005 • 6850 Posts
It's probably pre-rendered so I'm kind of bummed.
F1Lengend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#17 F1Lengend
Member since 2005 • 7909 Posts
No kiddin, the game will probably suck hard imo.  I wouldnt go by the trailer as an indication of the actual game.
selbie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#18 selbie
Member since 2004 • 13295 Posts
As long as it's as good as Underground 1 & 2 i'll be happy. Even though NFS is arcade, Carbon still had the worst physics i've ever seen.
AbusementPark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 AbusementPark
Member since 2007 • 593 Posts

Wait, whut? A game where you drive a car?!?! NO WAI!!

Honestly, all racing games are the same. If you've played one, you've played them all. 

hotrider12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 hotrider12
Member since 2006 • 808 Posts

I think ea should go back to oringinal racing  like hp2  just call it hp3 "extreme exotic racing"  with cop chasing

carbon sucked  so did most wanted

sirecko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 sirecko
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
nice, a need for speed with realistic damage. cant wait to play it
hotrider12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 hotrider12
Im a big fan of nfs   Im getting tired of gt 4  we all need a fresh new nfs game    it would not hurt to up grade "high stakes" even. if that'lldraw the attention of nfs gamers to appreciate and come back.  the question is  WILL  ea listen???  this time around???
MichaeltheCM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#23 MichaeltheCM
Member since 2005 • 22765 Posts
The graphics look awesome! i cant wait!
HiResDes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 HiResDes
Member since 2004 • 5919 Posts

No kiddin, the game will probably suck hard imo.  I wouldnt go by the trailer as an indication of the actual game.F1Lengend

Yeah hopefully I don't get flamed, cuz I just got this shirt, but that trailer was extremely disappointing. If you include an omg, an awesome, and three exlamation points, the trailer better be pretty damn sweet. However, what I saw was not a trailer at all, it was a freaking teaser in which 3/4s of it the car was sitting in a stationary position. That trailer is to sweet, what lemons are to molasses. Anyway, not that Rockstar has announced Midnight Club Dub Edition II, EA has no have very little chance of receiving my money well until the next Fight Night comes out.

camreeno360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 camreeno360
Member since 2005 • 6850 Posts
Most Wanted was the best game in the series so far imo. BUT FINALLY SOME DAMAGE!!!!! CAN YOU SAY BOO YAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!
adnoratram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 adnoratram
LOL at the critics ... so ignorant ... this teaser might not be an indication to how the gameplay would be like, but Need For Speed has its fans, and although i'm not a huge FAN, i play almost evey popular car game and intend to finish it, the problem is in there story line, it always starts good, and ends up so stupid and meaningless ... I think the directors get half way through career mode and just decide to finish it off as quick as possible, i really want to see EA take there time at making this game right, since NFS Underground, almost every 9 months another NFS has been released, i think they should take a year and a half or two to make this game worth while ...
hotrider12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 hotrider12
I think EA should go back to basic   from begining . I beleive all they need to do at lease for now up grade "high stakes"  with graphic  like this current demo.  if EA make any new need for speed's game  plz!!!!! EA always have cops in all ur new nfs games        the thrill of escaping from cops is what make the game  fun.  now with this new nfs game so far as we all seen now if we all crash into walls or trucks  and your wheel pops off  do that mean  we have to start all over again?? in a race???
Thread-Thief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Thread-Thief
Member since 2007 • 855 Posts

[QUOTE="JohnTheGamer"]Wow that trailer was pretty bland but it is cool that NFS is getting damage.PikaPichu

That trailer was far from bland on my system. ;)

I can't wait for the new NFS game. I sense a trend here... I loved Underground... didn't care for Underground 2... loved Most Wanted... didn't care for Carbon. If these trends hold up, I should end up loving This new one!

lol.. i thought i was the only one who noticed that..
Thread-Thief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Thread-Thief
the thrill of escaping from cops is what make the game  fun.  now with this new nfs game so far as we all seen now if we all crash into walls or trucks  and your wheel pops off  do that mean  we have to start all over again?? in a race???hotrider12
are you that bad a racer? you would hate the TOCA RACE DRIVER series then..
Thread-Thief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Thread-Thief
it cant be coming out so soon.. carbon just came out several months ago.. + a game like this deserves a holiday release.
Thread-Thief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Thread-Thief

Most Wanted was the best game in the series so far imo. BUT FINALLY SOME DAMAGE!!!!! CAN YOU SAY BOO YAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!! camreeno360

underground 2 IMO!!

TonicBH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

#32 TonicBH
Member since 2004 • 720 Posts

Something tells me that this isn't gonna be a sequel to Carbon as I predicted earlier this year...

Regardless. I own a NFS game (NFS2), but it doesn't work on this machine. I've played demos of Most Wanted and Carbon and thought they were okay... maybe something to buy if they're $20, but nothing more.

hotrider12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 hotrider12
no, Im not a bad driver in nfs  I play all nfs games   daily!!!!!   I race against a damn good nfs players  we bet 20.00 a race  i need to buy a steering wheel controller  games we play are       mostly ug  and hp2  and grand t 3   I was only curious about the recent demo  the "crash" did not want to be in first place and suddenly wreck the car and start all over.  that would suck big time. Im sure after its release everyone would feel the same even if you guys dont admit it now.  just being practical and realistic
hotrider12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 hotrider12
tonicBH   if this new nfs be a sequel to carbon  I will not buy it    carbon was a copy of to fast to furis toyko drift movie   and that sucked
Foolio1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#35 Foolio1
Member since 2003 • 7467 Posts
[QUOTE="Foolio1"]

[QUOTE="adnoratram"]Forza Motorsports gives no damage to NFS >>> NFS has been going on for more than 10 years, while on the other hand Foza came out lately with the Xbox and now for the Xbox 360 ... Great game, but made for the purpose of supporting the Xbox 360, unfortunatly ... :(adnoratram

Need for Speed may have been going for a long time, but since High Stakes the quality has been on the decline. Just because something is newer doesn't mean you should simply dismiss it.

Since High Stakes its been on decline ... LOL !!!! How did you determine that decline, let me guess, you hardly played NFS after the forth version, and transfered yourself to X-Box - PS2, and with the release of all these great Need For Speeds, your telling me that High Stakes was the best of all ... The best in what ... Need for speed underground 1 (the original) was one of the most sold car racing games, and definitly the highest in the company until that point, and when Carbon came it, it shattered that record ... I personally am not a NFS Fan, but i like there games, they are what i call, a one week or less of enjoyment, LOL wish they had a longer story line or career ... haha ... i play FPS games, not much into cars, but when NFS comes out i always get it and play it ... :D ...

Just because it sells doesn't make it good.  I think most gamers could agree with that.  There are many games based on movies that sell much better than quality titles, but that doesn't make them better.  Porsche Unleashed was a great title.  Hot Pursuit 2 was a let down.  Undergrounds were alright, but the lack of police chases and exotics/supercars was a huge disappointment in my book.  Most Wanted was the redeemer for the Underground games in my book.  I enjoyed that one a lot.  Carbon, however, was just too much like Most Wanted to make it interesting.

You say you're not an NFS fan and it really shows.  I've been playing the series since the first NFS on PS1.  High Stakes/Porsche Unleashed was the peak for the series in my book.  It's been downhill from there.  Hopefully this new one will be good. 

The_PirateKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 The_PirateKing
Member since 2005 • 9714 Posts
Looks really sweet, and it seems Need for Speed is finally going to implement realistic damage. For anyone that doesn't want to download the video (or hates Quicktime), go here.UpInFlames
~-~YAY! Point one for you.:D (I hate Quicktime.:P)~-~