Nearly 50 minutes of Rainbow Six Siege Gameplay

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Behardy24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Behardy24
Member since 2014 • 5324 Posts

Are you interested in this?

Tonyx429

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Tonyx429
Member since 2014 • 77 Posts

Awesome! I'm so looking forward to this game

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Jacanuk
Member since 2011 • 20281 Posts

EDIT: Hmm what happened there.

When i wrote the previous post the link was to a video of someone playing some bad jump scare indie game.

But cool, i love rainbow six.

Behardy24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Behardy24

@Jacanuk: Sorry :(

I'll change the title to 50 minutes and if you want me to, I could ask a mod to delete/lock the thread.

I just thought people, even if it is just one or two,would like to see gameplay video.

Again, sorry.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Jacanuk

@behardy24 said:

I'll change the title to 50 minutes and if you want me to, I could ask a mod to delete/lock the thread.

I just thought people, even if it is just one or two,would like to see gameplay video.

Again, sorry.

Hmm, no idea what happened but first time i looked the video it was some bad indie game with some bad chick being scared.

But thanks for the link im so hyped about Rainbow Six.

Behardy24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Behardy24

@Jacanuk said:

@behardy24 said:

Again, sorry.

Hmm, no idea what happened but first time i looked the video it was some bad indie game with some bad chick being scared.

Oh okay.

Yeah no problem.

I hope this rainbow six have a lot more diverse location aside from just a generic house. They could get super creative of where levels take place. (Mazes,old factories,etc.) It would be even cooler if they build fiction around these places, the same way Valve had done with TF2 maps and Treyarch with Nazi Zombie levels.

What level/fiction ideas do you think would be cool?

Avatar image for notorious1234na
Notorious1234NA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Notorious1234NA
Member since 2014 • 1917 Posts

They better have traditional modes else game will do poorly on consoles.

The FPS community is used to massive gameplay not tactical. Tactical shooters belong on the PC.

chaplainDMK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 chaplainDMK
Member since 2008 • 7004 Posts

@behardy24 said:

@Jacanuk said:

@behardy24 said:

Again, sorry.

Oh okay.

Yeah no problem.

I hope this rainbow six have a lot more diverse location aside from just a generic house. They could get super creative of where levels take place. (Mazes,old factories,etc.) It would be even cooler if they build fiction around these places, the same way Valve had done with TF2 maps and Treyarch with Nazi Zombie levels.

Adams Family Mansion

blangenakker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 blangenakker
Member since 2006 • 3240 Posts

My friend and I like these kind of FPS's so we'll mostly likely want to try it out. What's the bet that there'll be an open beta?

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Jacanuk
@behardy24 said:

@Jacanuk said:

@behardy24 said:

Again, sorry.

Oh okay.

Yeah no problem.

Ya, same here but so far we have only seen the multiplayer i hope they will show some of the sp game soon.

But what ideas.... hmmm they need to go back to the old Rainbow six but also keep it more down to earth, banks, etc.

Macutchi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#11 Macutchi
Member since 2007 • 10439 Posts

can't wait for this. bit disappointed that there's been such a gap between this and r6lv2. multiplayer looks great. just hope the sp doesn't stray further from the roots of the series in the same way splinter cell has and that there's none of the console performance issues that previous games suffered from (originally bought r6lv2 for the 360 but ended up getting the pc version because the framerate drops made it virtually unplayable at times)