Most Annoying Video Game Characters?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Flashpenny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 0

#1 Flashpenny
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts

Alright everyone who is the most annoying video game character of all time? Who is that one guy who is always there just ready to ruin your fun. The length of your listings is unlimited. Also see if you can find a suitable punishment of what people would really do to them. Also list why they're annoying. I myself made a top 15 list (primarily becuase this is part of my blog at screwattack but I digress):

15. Natalya: Goldeneye; Why: Because she keeps on standing in front of your rifle and keeps on dying; True Fate: Shoot her already.

14. Rai: Kingdom Hearts II; Why: He says y'know at the beginning, middle and end of every singe sentence; True Fate: Show him what true gangs do the hard way.

13. The Dog: Duck Hunt; Why: You could shoot a hundred ducks in a row but as soon as you miss one he'll laugh at you like you got pantsed at the senior prom; True Fate: Use the rifle on him.

12. Ganondorf: Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess; Why: He was completely pointless to the story and ruined the awesomeness of Zant; True Fate: Judging by his pitiful last stand you could kill him with your bare hands he's so weak

11. John Madden: Madden games; Why: He's quick to point out the obvious. In reality we don't mind because people do it all the time in reality. But this is a video game leaving us no other choice but to hate his very soul; True Fate: Sneak up and break his neck a la Solid Snake.

10. Sheva Alomar: Resident Evil 5; Why: I don't hate her but her AI. She's about as smart as a person with an IQ of 5 on crack; True Fate: Leave her to be devoured by the local zombies

9. Tingle: Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask; Why: 4 words: Tingle. Tingle. Kooloo. Limpah. 'Nuff said; True Fate: Put his head on a pike after hacking him into itty bitty pieces of meat while he's still breathing

8. Baby Mario: Yoshi's Island; Why: Did you know that humans are biologically programmed to find a baby's crying annoying? Well welcome to the most realistic and annoying one in video game history; True Fate: Ditch for Pete's sake

7. Ashley Graham: Resident Evil 4; Why: An annoying voice, she gets kidnapped 24/7 and she doesn't even try to defend herself; True Fate: Give her a crowbar and leave her to defend herself

6. Mr. Resetti: Animal Crossing; Why: If you ever forget to save your game (even if it's to attend a funeral) he'll annoy you to no end as punishment. Even if you're going to Grandma's wake he won't have pity; True Fate: Brain him with his friggin' pickaxe

5. Toad: Super Mario Bros.; Why: Here's an exchange that I'm sure every gamer has said: Toad: "Thank you Mario but our princess is another castle." The Gamer: "You're welcome Toad but would you mind telling me which freakin' castle?!?!?"; True Fate: Put him on the rack until he tells you which castle

4. Rubberband AI: racing games; Why: If you so much as get hit by one thing they'll come along and claim the checkered flag even if you've done spectacuklarly up to that point; True Fate: Ram them off the road in a fiery explosion, James Bond-style.

3. Kaepora Gabora: Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time: He'll haunt Hyrule every time you replay the game forcing you to go through screen after screen after screen of annoying text; True Fate: Start owl season

2. Slippy Toad: Star Fox 64: It's all about the voice. Honestly this little guy alone made me not want to buy Star Fox 64. He needs help 24/7, unlike other crewmembers who just need it occasionally; True Fate: Shoot him down already and get another mechanic

1. Navi: Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time; Why: The HEY main reason LISTEN Navi's # 1 HEY is because LISTEN you have to HEY listen to her LISTEN annoying voice HEY for the entirety LISTEN of the game HEY and she doesn't even LISTEN opt to help out HEY in the final Ganon LISTEN battle despite HEY promising to do so LISTEN seconds beforehand; True Fate: Ditch her in Haddonfield on October 31st. I dunno if you've seen Halloween to realize this but this is a good idea

What about you out there loyal blogees?

natedrummer95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 natedrummer95
Member since 2009 • 290 Posts
Adoring fan from Oblivion. preferrable death: pushed off a cliff, in the style of 300 FTW!!!!!
yokofox33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#3 yokofox33
Member since 2004 • 30775 Posts

Cooke and Mack from Lost Odyssey are the most annoying characters ever. They are complete slime, cry all the time, have terrible voices, and are useless in battle. I hate them with every fiber of my being.

I would have enoyed Lost Odyssey a lot more if they were never in the game or were made less annoying.

LightR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 LightR
Member since 2009 • 17739 Posts

Adoring fan from Oblivion. preferrable death: pushed off a cliff, in the style of 300 FTW!!!!!natedrummer95

Him and that annoying man from Fallout 3. Why must you taunt us bethesda?

Iraqi_Gangster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#5 Iraqi_Gangster
Member since 2008 • 503 Posts
Your commander in crackdown. Actually, every character that guy voices become annoying as hell.
lps2393

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 lps2393
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts
One of the most annoying video game characters of all time is Ramon from GTA4. He just can't handle himself. And every time im just free roaming in GTA4 Roman calls me and like get over here im in trouble that happens about 5 times through out the game. His personality is also annoying he just think everything circles around him.
ehsan8888

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#7 ehsan8888
Member since 2007 • 2303 Posts

I personally liked Ganondorf in Twilight Princess. But Slippy is just pure annoying. My friend and I always let him die in the Star Fox games. I wish he was a character in Brawl so I can beat him up with Link to the farthest extent.

Oh and Princess Daisy. Why you ask? Try playing Mario Kart Wii as her.

jJaAmMeEsS2184

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 jJaAmMeEsS2184
Member since 2009 • 894 Posts

Yes Navi from Ocarina of Time was very annoying...I would of gladly used up one of my empty bottles and bottle up that ferry for the whole game if I could...

Seth from Street Fighter IV

pretty much every mission character from Farcry 2...most of the time I had no idea they were talking to me...and some spoke too fast...overall the dialogue sucked on that game..

Luigi on Paper Mario..:P

oh yea and the beggars on Assassins Creed...or the drunks were sooo damm annoying

NicotineKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 NicotineKid
Member since 2006 • 1475 Posts
Carth Onasi from Knights of the Old Republic, god I still hate him. And second, Otis spamming my walkie-talkie in Dead Rising.
Foggel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Foggel
Member since 2008 • 941 Posts

Fable II: Hammer.

MadVybz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#11 MadVybz
Member since 2009 • 2797 Posts

Oh man...Most annoying? I'd have to say King Troad from Dragon Quest 8. His voice was something similar to that of an over-excited queer He was also so full of himself, when he was so weak and helpless.

TerrorToaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 TerrorToaster
Member since 2009 • 207 Posts

Emil Castagnier (think I spelled it right) from Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World. I'm sorry, I'm sorry, Oh, and I'm sorry for being sorry. I'm saying sorry too much?...I'm sorry.

Yeah, well I'm sorry that you're... A SISSYWUSS McSMALLSTONES.-Preferable fate-Noishe eating Emil alive.

Carth Onasi (KOTOR) comes close.

You-"Is something wrong, Carth?"

Carth-"LOOK, I DON'T NEED A ****ING INTERROGATION YOU *****! SO JUST **** OFF YOU LITTLE *******! BEFORE I **** YOU OVER!

You- I'm the one with the 2d9 weapon, shut up.

Carth-*continues to nag*

-preferable fate-Fed to the Kath Hounds.

TriangleHard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 62

#13 TriangleHard
Member since 2005 • 9097 Posts

For me, it's Nathan Drake.

ASK_Story

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 ASK_Story
Member since 2006 • 11455 Posts
For me, any JRPG/SRPG (or any game for that matter) with a cat character. I HATE cat characters!!!
eh-ut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 eh-ut
Member since 2009 • 563 Posts
For me, the nurse zombie on silent hill, they always looking for me.
Sacif

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#16 Sacif
Member since 2006 • 1830 Posts

i could not stand the two little kids from infinite undiscovery, sooo annoying

moose_knuckler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 moose_knuckler
Member since 2007 • 5722 Posts

For me, it's Nathan Drake.

TriangleHard
This one's up there, he does do quite well of pulling off some decent jokes or witty comments but half the time they're annoying. As much as like KOTOR, Carth is one of them up there thank God for Atton in the 2nd one (pilot who doesn't nag).
slugger909

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 slugger909
Member since 2009 • 294 Posts

kai from heavenly sword eating dead birds and crawling on all fours

WarEagle1357

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 WarEagle1357
Member since 2009 • 668 Posts
The Adoring Fan is annoying, but fun to kill/lock in prison/feed to monsters/let him get mugged.