looking for best possible internet connection

This topic is locked from further discussion.

pyradell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 pyradell
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
I moved. Happens to be in a place where the only available type of internet connection is satellite or some form of wireless internet connection. the only other option is dial-up...and its even worse where i live...i need to know what my best choice for internet service would be. internet for games like Halo 2,3, CoD, Madden...if theres nothing that'd be cool to know too.. thnx
LordGamer0001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 46

#2 LordGamer0001
Member since 2004 • 8752 Posts

well i think the satellite internet still works for gaming but im not sure if its the best. i dunno if it lags alot or not. but there are far better choices.

pyradell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 pyradell
fo-sure theres way better choices out there but wireless is the only one available to me....cable, FiOS, broadband, all land lines aren't available where i live. im wondering if anyone knows anything that would work for me. like hughes net..or the Verizon wireless USB thing does that work??
cos_vanquish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#5 cos_vanquish
Member since 2007 • 1143 Posts

Satellite internet is pretty good. I used it for awhile back when they offered faster internet speeds then cable did.

I never really had any complaints about it, it was pretty reliable unless there was bad weather, the signal would tend to fade in and out sometimes, but not always.

pyradell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 pyradell
Yeah i was told about that the weather thing.....but when you had it and the weather was good was it good for gaming?? playing games like halo or CoD?? if it was who was your internet provider??