athanasios1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 athanasios1
Member since 2017 • 3 Posts

Ok so i am looking for an online rpg.First i would like it to have a variety of classes and roles.Then another important factor to me is to have diffrent builds.And what i mean by builds is that you are able to build your class with diffrent ways.Any suggestions?ofc if there is a game but it doesnt have everything that i am looking for still mention it i will take a look at it!!!Thanks to anyone who helps!!

Avatar image for deactivated-5c56012aaa167
deactivated-5c56012aaa167

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By deactivated-5c56012aaa167
Member since 2016 • 2538 Posts

@athanasios1:

you can Try Star Wars Galaxies. You only need to just 1.get the game maybe from amazon(since it's an Old game). and 2.Download the Galaxies Emulator(GEmu) for that.

I heard that it is one of the Best MMORPGs in the terms of Class Variety.

athanasios1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 athanasios1
Member since 2017 • 3 Posts

@dorog1995: i will give it a try man ty for the suggestion

Smooth4Lyfe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Smooth4Lyfe
Member since 2016 • 32 Posts

Persona 5

It has a lot of different classes but idk about the build thing you are referring to

Odyssey93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

#5 Odyssey93
Member since 2013 • 40 Posts

If you like 'Diablo style' games, try Path of Exile.

DerpaDerp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By DerpaDerp
Member since 2017 • 59 Posts

if you're into hardcore, player reflexes and immersive gameplay, try DARK SOULS. PS. it has the most complex yet connected lore.

but if you're into tabtargetting, Ragnarok Journey or Ragnarok Online. community based, party till all of you drop, game buddies. All of those you will find them there.

But if you're into tense and stealth games, Metal Gear Solid series :D Cool graphics, has realism all over it. GOVERNMENT CONSPIRACIES.

PyreofKoL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 112

User Lists: 4

#8 PyreofKoL
Member since 2005 • 6059 Posts

@athanasios1: As far as online and class variety go, I'd recommend Champions Online. The community is still there and generally pretty good, and the class variety and customization are huge. It's a super hero themed MMO, so you can either choose from one of a large number of archetypes (think non-trademark infringing versions of like the Punisher and Doctor Strange, among others) or you can create a freeform character and Frankenstein together a number of different powers to make your own unique hero. Also, you get to create your own nemesis, too. It is free to play, and their free to play system isn't awful as they don't put hardly any core features behind a paywall, so...yeah.