looking for a game

This topic is locked from further discussion.

costahd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 costahd
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts

hy,

i am back to games as i have some free time again ... but i cant decide yet  what to purchase, my pc is pretty new so can handle any new games

my requirements (to have all requrements *):

- like diablo or/and hellgate london or/and Darksiders

- a game with story, dark story  is a plus

- to have cinematics

i don't like: Skyrim

it maybe massive multiplayer, mmo, rpg or combination ..or whatever :)

I already google it and searching forums ..still nothing 

Any help or idea will be very helpful, but please see the requirements

thks

kerk12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#2 kerk12
Member since 2010 • 1580 Posts
Have you tried Tera? It's a pretty good MMORPG and it's also F2P :).
Kieren-_-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Kieren-_-
Member since 2012 • 26 Posts
Dragon age origins maybe? but if your after a great story and atmosphere then the witcher 2 is by far the best in my opinion. but stay away from dragon age 2 its awful sorry if i didn't get your requirements.
Jinx-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Jinx-
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts
hello i am look for a game that i have only seen played and only for a few min. where your on a huge battlefield and i think you fight i real time but there are these people on the battlefield that control these huge weapons with out touching them and when i say huge i am talking taller then anything else on the screen and i think there might be some magic and i don't think you can die just get knocked out or something like that. but that last part might be me just mixing up my games lol any help would be great and i know the game looks real good too and you were a knight, the battelfield was like mid evil times
Nektariosb1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Nektariosb1
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts
Try Fallensword! It is a highly addictive, continuously evolving massively multiplayer roleplay game where you join players across the globe in a world of fantasy and adventure. Traverse vast areas ranging from the Misty Mountains to the mighty City of Xinderoth and beyond. You will battle countless creatures such as Dragons, Zombie Kings, Undead Warriors, Giant Scorpions and defeat them to gain powerful items to arm yourself with as you walk the realms in search of adventure and glory. You will also be able to engage in combat with other players, become a bounty hunter, craft and create your own items, and engage in countless quests. You are also able to join one of many thousands of player-created guilds where you can meet like minded players and team up to defeat champion and elite creatures. Guilds can store or borrow items and construct guild structures giving its members considerable advantage, strengthening the player to face the horrors found in the world of Fallen Sword. You can try out the game at the following link: www.fallensword.com/?ref=282016 If you sign up with that link a player will message you and offer you a way to get a promotional code to get you in game bonuses! Features Fallen Sword has many features. Some of those major features are displayed below. Join one of 2000+ guilds currently active in the game, or create and manage your own guild! Strengthen your guild by constructing one of many guild structures to increase the stats of all your guild members. Auction off items you have gained through player trades, quest rewards or creature drops! Alternatively use the comprehensive auction search feature to find higher quality equipment for your character! Start your journey across the world of Erildath, travel through more than eighty different realms from the Forgotten Forests to the Undying Lands! Gain skill and level up points by gaining experience. You can then assign these points to one of many player skills and statistics available. Gameplay Fallen Sword tries to emulate the experience of playing a detailed downloadable MMORPG, as the game has quick combat and a simple yet fun quest system. Tthe game uses the "daily turn system" where players have a certain number turns each day; moving one tile in the game's map will cost you a single turn while each round of combat will also cost you a single turn. One unique aspect of Fallen Sword is the game's three skill trees. Players can customize there character by spreading out their skill points across the three trees. The skill tree works the same way talents work in World of Warcraft or skills in any other game. Playing FallenSword will make you feel like your playing an MMORPG that you've downloaded which is a unique experience for browser based games...
Pocketmafia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Pocketmafia
Hey are you trying Pocket mafia and Empires of glory? these are also good to play ......these are role playing games.
MrShock8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 MrShock8
Try Oblivion or Morrowind. Those sequels are better then Skyrim, in my opinion.