Live Cam Appreciation Thread

This topic is locked from further discussion.

GoldFish-Boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 GoldFish-Boy
Member since 2009 • 276 Posts

Okay, this thread is for everyone to tell GameSpot how awesome the Live Cam guys were and ask them to come back next year!

I really only watched Mike's live stream so I can only really say how awesome he was.

You guys need to bring him back next year because he almost always answers my questions and goes where people ask him to go. He gets really good interviews and is just epic.

BRING HIM BACK! big_smile.gif

MattMuch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 MattMuch
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts
I had both cams on and it really depended who was viewing what game that made me pick who to listen in on but I was mostly at Mikes cam, I enjoyed Mike because he listened to alot of requests and made sure to view the games the fans wanted and Colin aswell was awesome, cant wait for next years E3 to see them again (hopefully) xD
spawnassasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 spawnassasin
Member since 2006 • 18702 Posts

Mike was a total bro, I hope hes back again next year.

InSayNine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 InSayNine
Member since 2004 • 25 Posts

Personally I love both live cams. I wish gamespot didn;t take them down so fast, its hard to watch it all since there so much E3 content to watch.

Both Colin and Mike are wonderful their approaches are also different. Which means you get exclusive stuff with on one live feed which you won't on another.

Also it good to have two live cams because depending on who is at the PR desk sometimes they know different information. So bugging them at different time gets you in, example Mike getting into Gears & Colin getting Halo 4 interview and into Sony.

Hope to see them both again next year and hope they keep the videos up longer (i know last year they put the full version back up after a week hope they do that again)

oh, Colin will be at comic con YAY

Thanks again to Colin and Mike.

AtticusFinch88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 AtticusFinch88
Member since 2008 • 1388 Posts

Once again both live tours were awesome this year, so a huge thank you to Colin and Mike for their hard work!
Those guys really made me feel like I was wandering around the show floor with a couple of buddies :)
I had a great time watching and hope to see them both back again next year!