List pro reviewers who finish games before reviewing them...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

psx2514

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 psx2514
Member since 2008 • 425 Posts

Please list some professional game reviewers (professionals are people who get paid) who who are known to actually finish a game (get the"real" ending and see the end credits) before they write a review? The only one I'm aware of for sure is Gamecritcs.

(Note to mods: This has significant changes to not be deemed a duplicate thread. Also, I asked for my other thread like this to be locked and deleted because after the confusion, I wanted to start over. Mainly because people were turning it into a debate. This isn't a debate. It's simple. Just read the first paragraph).

duplicate

noun du·pli·cate \-kət\

: something that is exactly the same as something else : an exact copy of something else

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2 Archangel3371
Member since 2004 • 44168 Posts

Wow. Seriously quit making the same thread over again.

Byshop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#3  Edited By Byshop  Moderator
Member since 2002 • 20504 Posts

This is the third thread where you asked the same question. We can lock your original thread if you like but please stop making copies of it because you didn't like the answers you got. This is a discussion forum, and you cannot "control" the answers that people give you. People were answering your question (Gamespot's reviewers, IGN's reviewers, etc).

-Byshop