This topic is locked from further discussion.

PSPFreak_225

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 PSPFreak_225
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
Does anybody like Kingdom Hearts here:question:
Alidude3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Alidude3
Member since 2005 • 407 Posts
Yep I got both Ps2 games its cool.
NinjaBlade753

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#3 NinjaBlade753
Member since 2007 • 408 Posts
Yea, I think it's awsome but KH seem underappreciated.
Avatar image for HrolfTheStrange
HrolfTheStrange

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 HrolfTheStrange
Member since 2006 • 490 Posts
I used to like it but when the second one came out I realized that the games had way too much cutscenes, not nearly enough gameplay and an over complicated story to simulate depth which had too many plot holes. The gameplay was also not that good when by the off chance you got to play.
Narroo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 Narroo
Member since 2006 • 2165 Posts

I used to like it but when the second one came out I realized that the games had way too much cutscenes, not nearly enough gameplay and an over complicated story to simulate depth which had too many plot holes. The gameplay was also not that good when by the off chance you got to play.HrolfTheStrange

I agree with that for the 2nd game. 

Samurai_Sensei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Samurai_Sensei
Member since 2005 • 1609 Posts
theyre good games, but not the best. i hate it when people hold those games up as some crowning achievement to video games. fairly simple rpg elemnts, good action-rpg combat, very good graphics, and a completely absurd storyline, mix em all together and you get another square-enix game.
zassimick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 142

User Lists: 2

#7 zassimick  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 10470 Posts

The Kingdom Hearts games are my favorite games, Kingdom Hearts 2 being my favorite. And its not because the games are some technical achievement or a very hard gameplay. Rather, its simple, yet has a story that can grab you. Especially when you don't know anything about the games, like me when I first played them.

I got KH when I bought two other games used cause I had seen a commercial for it a while back, and well I played it and it took me totally by surprise. Three days after I beat that, the second one came out so I went and grabbed that one and it was great. The games took me totally by surprise, and I think that is why I like them so much. That is also why I have shut myself in from all KH sequel news. I don't want to ruin the magic of knowing what is going to happen.

But then its annoying when people say it is overrated and boring because of the perception they get: they think the game is kiddy or fan-servicey. Just give it a try and maybe you'll like it.

But if a KH game came to the PSP, I would be in heaven. While Chain of Memories was nice, I would hope for a game on the PSP that plays like the console games because they could do that with the PSP.

EDIT:  And here I thought I was in the PSP forum.  Well... regardless KH PSP would be awesome.  And as for the next installment, people seem to think it will be on the Wii but I still think it will be on the PS3.  Either way, I'm buying whichever system its on :D.

nweasel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#8 nweasel
Member since 2005 • 240 Posts
I love Disney and SquareEnix for making this game. It's a very different type of RPG that worked out very well, for those of us that can deal with the fact that it's Disney.
sydney1030

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 sydney1030
Member since 2007 • 161 Posts
You think Kindom Hearts III is going to be a PS3 exlusive?
nweasel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#10 nweasel
Member since 2005 • 240 Posts

You think Kindom Hearts III is going to be a PS3 exlusive?sydney1030

I would hope and expect so. I doubt that they would all of the sudden move to Microsoft. And I doubt that they can do anything more with Nintendo other than making another new game for the DS. 

Plus, aren't they making a new KH game for the PSP? I can't remember now. :S 

TheAbstrakt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 TheAbstrakt
Member since 2006 • 1736 Posts
I love the series and the story and characters just attacthed to me ever since I started playing (as with a lot of FF games). And although it does have the Disney element to it I still enjoy it and I think thats why many get turned off by it.