im the guy who thought he'd been ripped off by next gen

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Tobougg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 Tobougg
Member since 2013 • 56 Posts

hey there, i started a thread thats now locked saying "i've been ripped off, there's nothing different apart from slightly better graphics in killzone shadowfall, but the levels and design are the exact same"

Well i've come back to make a new post to say i couldn't have been MORE wrong! i hold my hands up.

Im on mission 7 in Shadowfall now and after like chapter 3 or so the game slowly started to show it's true greatness and beauty. Because the game looks SO immense and beautiful, the new mission types are even more dynamic and immersive..

So i apologise to anyone i upset or p*ssed off.

I realise now that even though AC4 on the ps3 and the ps4 are very similar, i didn't get ripped off as i didn't buy both, I bought the PS4 one so i've gotten the best version of AC4.. i dunno what i was complaining about.

Also does anyone know are the MGS5 trailers rendered on the next gen hardware, or on the GTX powered desktop computers.

Thanks again guys and apl;ogies. GET A PS4/XBOX.. they grow on you..

El_Zo1212o

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By El_Zo1212o
Member since 2009 • 6057 Posts

HEY!! YOU SHUT YOUR FACE RIGHT NOW!!

Admitting you were wrong?! ON THE INTERNET?! YOU TAKE IT BACK BEFORE THE WHOLE GOD DAMNED INTERNET IMPLODES!!

/tinfoilhat

Avatar image for Black_Knight_00
Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#3 Black_Knight_00
Member since 2007 • 77 Posts

@El_Zo1212o said:

Admitting you were wrong?! ON THE INTERNET?! YOU TAKE IT BACK BEFORE THE WHOLE GOD DAMNED INTERNET IMPLODES!!

/tinfoilhat

Ha! Satire.

Where's the "Like" button?

Zjun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4  Edited By Zjun
Member since 2013 • 147 Posts

@Black_Knight_00 said:

@El_Zo1212o said:

/tinfoilhat

Ha! Satire.

+ 2.

And as for the OP. I don't blame you if you have been ripped off by next generation consoles. That's why people buy it, to be ripped off and let it slowly grow upon them. In this sense some people may like it and some won't. I don't think I'll like it so I'm going to be sticking with the PS3 for the next 2-3 years until I move out of the house and buy my own PS4. I can't let go of experiences like GTA V, Uncharted, AC 2 (Brotherhood, 5) and well: a hell of a lot more. Or well should I go next gen... And restrict myself with expensive games and a deserted library.

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts

@tobougg said:

So i apologise to anyone i upset or p*ssed off.

anyone complaining for someone having an opinion is stupid. Debating however should be open for discussion. Glad you're enjoying the system of your choice

dbtbandit67

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By dbtbandit67
Member since 2012 • 415 Posts

Their both awesome. A lot of the people that rip them don't even own them. A lot of fanboys and poor PC Gamers.

RadioGooGoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By RadioGooGoo
Member since 2007 • 253 Posts

Get a PS4/Xbox they grow on you?

Ok. Is anyone arguing that PS4/Xbox won't be great consoles in the future? Not really. The only criticisms game library wise seem to be that it's not really worth owning until about February/March of next year. Looking at what's been released, and what's to come in the first three months of 2014, you could make a strong case for not needing to buy a console before March. Though obviously that depends on what you value. For example if you love the Killzone franchise, that might be a reason to buy it day one.

But you bought a console for the next decade, not for six months, so I don't really see the need for some people to justify buying their consoles early.

For me, the game library of both consoles not only needs to build up, but is still waiting for its first must have (that won't be on PC either). That's only my situation though.

DuaIFace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 DuaIFace
Member since 2009 • 581 Posts

So OP---hopefully you will hold back your knee-jerk-reactions until you've actually thoroughly put some time/effort into something, mmkay? Thankyou.

Sincerely,

Gamers/Consumers.

sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#9 sukraj
Member since 2008 • 27859 Posts

meh chana blog it

good_sk8er7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#10  Edited By good_sk8er7
Member since 2009 • 4327 Posts

@zjun said:

@Black_Knight_00 said:

@El_Zo1212o said:

/tinfoilhat

Ha! Satire.

+ 2.

And as for the OP. I don't blame you if you have been ripped off by next generation consoles. That's why people buy it, to be ripped off and let it slowly grow upon them. In this sense some people may like it and some won't. I don't think I'll like it so I'm going to be sticking with the PS3 for the next 2-3 years until I move out of the house and buy my own PS4. I can't let go of experiences like GTA V, Uncharted, AC 2 (Brotherhood, 5) and well: a hell of a lot more. Or well should I go next gen... And restrict myself with expensive games and a deserted library.

Why not...... get a PS4 and keep the PS3? :O

S0lidSnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 S0lidSnake
Member since 2002 • 29001 Posts

Glad to see someone admit they were wrong.

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 2

#12 The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts

@S0lidSnake said:

Glad to see someone admit they were wrong.

Got to agree

Zjun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#13 Zjun
Member since 2013 • 147 Posts

@good_sk8er7 said:

@zjun said:

@Black_Knight_00 said:

@El_Zo1212o said:

/tinfoilhat

Ha! Satire.

+ 2.

What's weird is, I've never owned a Playstation in my life. But I'm very knowledgeable on them. And my dad's going to be the one buying a console for me, and his wallet isn't prepared to handle 2 consoles in the house. So until I move out after maybe 3 years?.. I can buy whatever I want to. But for now, I have to decide between current gen. and next gen..

But thanks for the idea anyways.

good_sk8er7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 good_sk8er7
Member since 2009 • 4327 Posts

@zjun said:

@good_sk8er7 said:

@zjun said:

@Black_Knight_00 said:

@El_Zo1212o said:

/tinfoilhat

Ha! Satire.

+ 2.

What's weird is, I've never owned a Playstation in my life. But I'm very knowledgeable on them. And my dad's going to be the one buying a console for me, and his wallet isn't prepared to handle 2 consoles in the house. So until I move out after maybe 3 years?.. I can buy whatever I want to. But for now, I have to decide between current gen. and next gen..

But thanks for the idea anyways.

Ah well if you can't get another then you should probably just get the 4, as that's going to start picking up really soon.