I need help with Heavy Rain for PS4, BADLY.

imakillaholic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By imakillaholic
Member since 2006 • 1422 Posts

Okay, so I just bought Heavy Rain for the PS4 and was excited to finally play this game for the first time. As I'm playing, specifically in the third chapter when you're "Scott Shelby," my game would instantly go back to the main menu out of the blue. Not only that, when I click "continue" from my last save/chapter, it won't let me play. It will say, "Download In Progress, Please Wait," and it's a timer for over two hours! It says that and then says, "X Back to Main Menu." I am so frustrated right now. Has anyone else had this problem so far, and if so, did you fix it?

Quantum_Wake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Quantum_Wake
Member since 2015 • 61 Posts

I'm looking at buying this game. I've heard it has a bunch of glitchy stuff sometimes. I don't know. Sucks.

How are you liking it so far? I'm hesitant to drop 30 on it, without just going 10 more for beyond 2 souls

mastermetal777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 38

User Lists: 2

#3 mastermetal777
Member since 2009 • 3236 Posts

@quantum_wake: I've played the original version. The game is still pretty unique after 6 years. It's one of the few that do QTEs correctly and are genuinely exciting. The voice acting is pretty meh though. Half the actors don't know English very well, and it makes the often stilted dialogue worse. The plot is a great B-Movie at best, and it genuinely keeps you hooked and engaged to the very end as the consequences of your decisions come thundering in. Keep in mind there are some cheesy and downright hilarious clichés around the middle (David Cage has an issue letting go of the more ridiculous scenes that don't really service the plot). But overall, it's a thrill ride with some real depth to its gameplay ideas, and some surprisingly heartfelt narrative moments. You just have to power through some of the schlock in the middle.

Oi_Oi_Spanky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Oi_Oi_Spanky
Member since 2015 • 301 Posts

@mastermetal777: It will say, "Download In Progress, Please Wait," and it's a timer for over two hours!

Well?

mastermetal777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 38

User Lists: 2

#5 mastermetal777
Member since 2009 • 3236 Posts

@oi_oi_spanky: don't know what to tell you there.

Oi_Oi_Spanky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Oi_Oi_Spanky
Member since 2015 • 301 Posts

@mastermetal777: Not me. Him. He didn't ask for a personal review of the game. He wanted an answer to his problem. Did you read OP's post?

Avatar image for deactivated-642321fb121ca
deactivated-642321fb121ca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#7 deactivated-642321fb121ca
Member since 2013 • 7142 Posts

@imakillaholic: QD support ticket, and post on PS forum.