I need help finding a game I used to play when I was a kid.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

h12k12g96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By h12k12g96
Member since 2015 • 25 Posts

I spent months looking for this game, but i found nothing and thought it was just something i'd made up, until the other day my sister explained the same game to me asking what it was, I can't remember much about it, so that's made it pretty impossible to find but here's what I do remember:

-You were a character (I think a human)

-You started out in a forest type place and there was a massive tree and you went down a hill, there were squirrels in the trees and I remember there being birds and other animal aswell but not only in the trees, then you went down into a cave area which had a waterfall in it and you had to jump across a lake on the shells of turtles.

-I played this game on an old-ish mac laptop, would've been some time between 2003-2006

-There were other levels (i forget how you got to them) but there was a space level, and what I think was an Eqyptian level and a medieval level (thats all i remember) but in one of the other levels I remember having to pass these swinging spiked balls on strings without getting hit and you had to try and get past these spikes that flew out at you.

-There were also other levels but you had to buy them (I think I might've had the demo version but I'm not 100% sure)

Hopefully thats enough information for someone to remember what this game is, if you do know, please tell me, I've been searching for aaaages. :)

pillarrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 46

User Lists: 0

#1 pillarrocks  Online
Member since 2005 • 3639 Posts

Ankh