How much is a 40GB PS3 in USA?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

skp_16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

#1 skp_16
Member since 2005 • 3854 Posts

I live in an Asian country and I just want to know how much is a PS3 in USA. My Aunt is in USA and I might ask her a favor to buy me one (going to pay her when she comes back).

Does it have a package like it comes with a game? Because her in my country, PS3 40GB (Asian version) costs $465 with 1 controller and 1 game of your choice. It's weird here because the consoles are Asian version but the games are US version.

Flufeeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Flufeeh
Member since 2008 • 35 Posts

I live in an Asian country and I just want to know how much is a PS3 in USA. My Aunt is in USA and I might ask her a favor to buy me one (going to pay her when she comes back).

Does it have a package like it comes with a game? Because her in my country, PS3 40GB (Asian version) costs $465 with 1 controller and 1 game of your choice. It's weird here because the consoles are Asian version but the games are US version.

skp_16

I like to use a nifty little tool called Google. ;)

warmaster670

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 warmaster670
Member since 2004 • 4699 Posts
[QUOTE="skp_16"]

Flufeeh

I like to use a nifty little tool called Google. ;)

or wikipedia.

i mean, 1 minute on wikipedia and theres your answer.

julianwelton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#4 julianwelton
Member since 2006 • 2526 Posts

skp_16

They are $399.99 with no game so you wouldn't exactly be getting a deal, as for bundles I'm not sure if the 40 gig has any over here.

famicommander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 famicommander
Member since 2008 • 8524 Posts
It wouldn't be worth it. They're 400 dollars here.