Hilarious '5 Things I wont miss about last gen' Kyle Bosman

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by S0lidSnake (29001 posts) -

Love this guy. The Wii U bits slayed me.

http://www.gametrailers.com/videos/lf531z/the-final-bosman-so-long-last-gen

Here's the list for those who hate good things and dont want to watch hilarious things.

• Xbox Live Avatars
  • Nintendo Games held back by last gen Wii hardware/ motion control scheme
  • FFXIII
  • Xbox 360 controller requiring AA batteries
  • Dual Shock 3 Triggers
  • Sony Smash Bros. lol

Gotta say I agree with all the things he mentioned. I love how he's on point every single time.

#2 Posted by byof_america (1496 posts) -

That last one is PFF, man, PFF.

#3 Posted by Randolph (10542 posts) -

:D

That was good.

#4 Posted by Black_Knight_00 (19259 posts) -

That's how I picture S0lid

#5 Posted by dvader654 (44751 posts) -

He is awesome. He is mostly the same kind of gamer I am. But I can't believe he likes SS the most of any Zelda game, that is crazy.

#6 Posted by dvader654 (44751 posts) -

@Black_Knight_00: solids show would be him dissecting a games graphics piece by piece. "Look at this footage! The frame rate drops from 30 to 26, aaarrrrghh!!!!"

#7 Posted by El_Zo1212o (6048 posts) -

Le ouch.

I happen to be very fond of my Avatar. So fond, in fact, that I had comissioned a plushie of him. He stands proudly on my desk.

As for the rest, a bunch of don't cares, and a couple of pleas to stop picking on Nintendo.

#8 Posted by CarnageHeart (18316 posts) -

The guy sounds like a Nintendo apologist to me. Nintendo's problem last gen wasn't the hardware, it was Nintendo's risk adverse approach to software. The Wiimote and the weak but cheap hardware are the reasons the Wii sold roughly 80 million units more than the GC.

#9 Posted by Black_Knight_00 (19259 posts) -

@dvader654 said:

@Black_Knight_00: solids show would be him dissecting a games graphics piece by piece. "Look at this footage! The frame rate drops from 30 to 26, aaarrrrghh!!!!"

S0lid was actually hyped by CoD Ghost's hairy arms :P

#10 Edited by BranKetra (50202 posts) -

Goodbye, Dual Shock 3 triggers.

#11 Posted by mattykovax (22693 posts) -

But I like triggers....

#12 Edited by BranKetra (50202 posts) -

@mattykovax said:

But I like triggers....

I like everything about the Dual Shock 3 except for its size, convex analog sticks, and convex R2/L2 buttons. The 360 controller features better versions of those parts.

#13 Posted by GodModeEnabled (15314 posts) -

lol avatars yeah... I agree there.

#14 Posted by dvader654 (44751 posts) -

@CarnageHeart said:

The guy sounds like a Nintendo apologist to me. Nintendo's problem last gen wasn't the hardware, it was Nintendo's risk adverse approach to software. The Wiimote and the weak but cheap hardware are the reasons the Wii sold roughly 80 million units more than the GC.

Anyone who likes Nintendo games seems like a Nintendo apologist to you. :P

#15 Posted by S0lidSnake (29001 posts) -

@CarnageHeart said:

lol I've been watching his videos since the PS Meeting one and he's anything but a Nintendo apologist. He's shat on the Wii in his own lovable way many times.

#16 Posted by Randolph (10542 posts) -

@dvader654 said:

He is awesome. He is mostly the same kind of gamer I am. But I can't believe he likes SS the most of any Zelda game, that is crazy.

Well then, I'm frickin' insane.

#17 Posted by GodModeEnabled (15314 posts) -

You want flat out bonzo nuts?

Zelda 1 on the NES is my favorite.

#18 Edited by dvader654 (44751 posts) -
@GodModeEnabled said:

You want flat out bonzo nuts?

Zelda 1 on the NES is my favorite.

Thats a good choice.

@Randolph said:

@dvader654 said:

Well then, I'm frickin' insane.

Yes you are.