Hey Sony fans(ok, Wii U fans, you can come in too)...

• 76 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

alexwatchtower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 alexwatchtower
Member since 2010 • 1561 Posts

Just some food for thought.... Sony has been so chatty these past few days, taunting and picking on Microsoft yesterday and today every chance they got, about the littlest of things. Going back and forth on Twitter like fanboys in a forum. Isn't it kind of weird that they have said absolutely nothing about the DRM, used games, alw-err sometimes-on features of the Xbox One? You know.... serious freaking issues that has caused major backlash? I mean you would figure they would be jumping all over this, to stick it to Microsoft, no? You would figure they would say..."don't worry guys, the PS4 is for you. Don't worry, we won't have any of those things." Hmmm....so, what gives? What's up with the silence?

It might be time to face reality boys. Time to pitch in and help save the Wii U! The last traditional console we will ever see.:cry:

Seriously, what do you do, and what do everyone do, if they both do this?

PS: Dvader, you might have the last laugh after all buddy!

Avatar image for deactivated-5b19c359a3789
deactivated-5b19c359a3789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 deactivated-5b19c359a3789
Member since 2002 • 7785 Posts

If they both do it, I go play League.

Avatar image for Grammaton-Cleric
Grammaton-Cleric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Grammaton-Cleric
Member since 2002 • 7515 Posts

I don't like what MS is doing but those mistakes don't make the Wii U any better. 

If both MS and Sony drop the ball, I'll just become a PC-gamer and be done with it. 

ThaneKrios28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 ThaneKrios28
Member since 2013 • 1551 Posts

Just some food for thought.... Sony has been so chatty these past few days, taunting and picking on Microsoft yesterday and today every chance they got, about the littlest of things. Going back and forth on Twitter like fanboys in a forum. Isn't it kind of weird that they have said absolutely nothing about the DRM, used games, alw-err sometimes-on features of the Xbox One? You know.... serious freaking issues that has caused major backlash? I mean you would figure they would be jumping all over this, to stick it to Microsoft, no? You would figure they would say..."don't worry guys, the PS4 is for you. Don't worry, we won't have any of those things." Hmmm....so, what gives? What's up with the silence?

It might be time to face reality boys. Time to pitch in and help save the Wii U! The last traditional console we will ever see.:cry:

Seriously, what do you do, and what do everyone do, if they both do this?

PS: Dvader, you might have the last laugh after all buddy!

alexwatchtower
i said it before woooooooooo! i will say it again its to early to judge what ps4 has in stored. yea they had a reveal a few months back but lets not pretend sony dosent follow what other companies are doing so lets not get to hyped until everything is shown at e3 if sony does what xbox and wii u did by basicly pissing on there fanbase and do there own crappy thing next gen is pretty much ruined for everyone. i say this as a gamer not a fanboy of a particular console
ThaneKrios28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 ThaneKrios28

I don't like what MS is doing but those mistakes don't make the Wii U any better. 

If both MS and Sony drop the ball, I'll just become a PC-gamer and be done with it. 

Grammaton-Cleric
at least the wiiu is a gaming system wile xbox 1 isnt
alexwatchtower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 alexwatchtower

Grammaton-Cleric

Yes because the PC's used game market is so great...no DRM here....no silly online check-up-on-you-services-cough-Steam-cough- here, right?:P

ThaneKrios28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 ThaneKrios28
Sony already said on THEIR end they will not be enforcing online always play or be blocking used games. But they will allow third parties to do so. I will be getting a PS4 no matter what, and I already have a Wii U. I will be set. (I will get a PC too, finally, screw xbox)dvader654
how long ago did they say that?
ThaneKrios28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 ThaneKrios28

[QUOTE="ThaneKrios28"][QUOTE="dvader654"]Sony already said on THEIR end they will not be enforcing online always play or be blocking used games. But they will allow third parties to do so. I will be getting a PS4 no matter what, and I already have a Wii U. I will be set. (I will get a PC too, finally, screw xbox)dvader654

Around the Sony event.

hmmm ok because maybe i missed it and who knows between then and now something may have changed : shrugs:

alexwatchtower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 alexwatchtower

[QUOTE="ThaneKrios28"][QUOTE="dvader654"]Sony already said on THEIR end they will not be enforcing online always play or be blocking used games. But they will allow third parties to do so. I will be getting a PS4 no matter what, and I already have a Wii U. I will be set. (I will get a PC too, finally, screw xbox)dvader654

Around the Sony event.

And yet...silence since then on the topic and today too. No jabs. No stabs. No reassurance. No confirmation. Nada.

Maybe you're right. They're probably sleeping and aren't aware of what's going on...

rragnaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#13 rragnaar
Member since 2005 • 27023 Posts

Sony rules out always online...

Did we consider it? No, we didnt consider it," said Yoshida. "The main reason being that many countries dont have robust Internet connections. It makes sense for people to have Internet connections to play online games, but for offline games there are many countries that we saw [that] do not really have robust Internet.Shuhei Yoshida

PS4 won't block used games.

Jack Tretton: Sony is totally opposed to blocking used games. 

"He said, 'for the record, I'm totally opposed to blocking used games. I think it's great for the consumer that they can buy those. We have a customer that buys our console late in the cycle, pays less, is looking for value priced games, and I think it would be anti-consumer for us to do that'," Pachter told GameTrailers.com

Escapist

So far they are saying the right things.  I think Sony got humbled last time out, and they want to be as pro-consumer and pro-developer as they can.  Whether or not they can keep the big publishers happy while keeping indie devs and consumers happy remains to be seen, but there seems to be a philosophical difference between Sony and MS when it comes to how they approach their customers.

CarnageHeart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 CarnageHeart
Member since 2002 • 18316 Posts
Nintendo has the most restrictive DRM in the industry (tied to hardware and not user accounts).
ThaneKrios28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 ThaneKrios28

[QUOTE="Shuhei Yoshida"]Did we consider it? No, we didnt consider it," said Yoshida. "The main reason being that many countries dont have robust Internet connections. It makes sense for people to have Internet connections to play online games, but for offline games there are many countries that we saw [that] do not really have robust Internet.rragnaar

"He said, 'for the record, I'm totally opposed to blocking used games. I think it's great for the consumer that they can buy those. We have a customer that buys our console late in the cycle, pays less, is looking for value priced games, and I think it would be anti-consumer for us to do that'," Pachter told GameTrailers.com

Escapist

So far they are saying the right things.  I think Sony got humbled last time out, and they want to be as pro-consumer and pro-developer as they can.  Whether or not they can keep the big publishers happy while keeping indie devs and consumers happy remains to be seen, but there seems to be a philosophical difference between Sony and MS when it comes to how they approach their customers.

ill believe it when i see it at e3 i have believed past things and turned out to be lies so i tend to tread carefully now
alexwatchtower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 alexwatchtower

[QUOTE="Shuhei Yoshida"]Did we consider it? No, we didnt consider it," said Yoshida. "The main reason being that many countries dont have robust Internet connections. It makes sense for people to have Internet connections to play online games, but for offline games there are many countries that we saw [that] do not really have robust Internet.rragnaar

Escapist

But technically, neither is Microsoft right?

I hope you are right. But the silence is deafening. Couple it with what Capcom just recently announced about moving towards digital and the picture is clear to me.

Consider this for a second....when everyone calms down and get over this...ask yourself if Microsoft would have known or could have predicted the reaction of gamers who have been nothing but negative and horrible towards these rumors for months...and yet did it anyway and they dug in their heels even deeper. Immediately coming out with all this information FREELY, right after their press conference! Surely at least one "dumbass" at Microsoft must have at least considered the possibility the would get nailed to a cross by the core gamer, and "hand gaming to Sony on a silver platter"....no?

Seriously, wake up guys! They don't give a damn. They were well aware of the reactions of the core gamer. They already know. They don't care. They are the ones who put this information out there to follow the conference minutes after it was over. Minutes! Now once you figure this out, starting asking yourselves why. This company didn't get where they got by being stupid. Why do they not care if you hate it? That's what everyone should be considering.

Does anyone here actually think Microsoft expected people to be thrilled about it?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 deactivated-5b19c359a3789

Sony is clearly just better at PR.

They put the used game functionality in the hands of the developers. The developers will just say "well, Microsoft did it".

Microsoft was probably just dumb enough to take the bullet for something that would have happened anyways.

alexwatchtower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 alexwatchtower

They put the used game functionality in the hands of the developers. The developers will just say "well, Microsoft did it".

Microsoft was probably just dumb enough to take the bullet for something that would have happened anyways.

syztem

Since when is Sony better at PR?

You are getting somewhere. But then you still think Microsoft is made up of a bunch of dumbasses....I give them more credit than that. How could it "happen anyways" if Nintendo and Sony refused to go along with it?

Vari3ty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Vari3ty
Member since 2009 • 11111 Posts

Well I'll migrate to the PC if necessary.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 deactivated-5b19c359a3789

[QUOTE="syztem"]

alexwatchtower

Since when is Sony better at PR?

You are getting somewhere. But then you still think Microsoft is made up of a bunch of dumbasses....I give them more credit than that. How could it "happen anyways" if Nintendo and Sony refused to go along with it?

Sony didn't refuse to go along with it... they just passed the buck to the developers, who have been equating used game sales to some hybrid of Hitler and Satan for years now. Microsoft, meanwhile, decided to just flat out say it.

c_rakestraw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 64

#22 c_rakestraw  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 14627 Posts

So far they are saying the right things.  I think Sony got humbled last time out, and they want to be as pro-consumer and pro-developer as they can.  Whether or not they can keep the big publishers happy while keeping indie devs and consumers happy remains to be seen, but there seems to be a philosophical difference between Sony and MS when it comes to how they approach their customers.rragnaar

I'm thinking Microsoft is suffering from the same problems of arrogance that Sony was going into this console cycle. Pricing the PS3 at $500/$600 at launch was emblematic of how delusional they were at the time. They thought it would work despite the obvious signs that it wouldn't. Microsoft's decisions with the Xbone so far seem similar; that they can do whatever they please because, hell, people will still buy the thing anyway.

I'm hoping Microsoft smartens up and changes their stance, but it might be too late for that. They'll just have to learn the hard way.

rragnaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 rragnaar
Xbonec_rake
:lol:... perfect.
alexwatchtower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 alexwatchtower

Vari3ty

And Windows? Microsoft's going to hate you for that!

Face it guys. They screwed us. We have been weighed, measured, and have been found wanting. They punched us in the face, stole our lunch money, kicked us down, and coming next...are about to sleep with our sisters.

Didn't even see it coming. As I said, Sony/MS have been at this for a long time, and their little bullshit, make belief, Twitter bickering back and forth, isn't fooling me.

Vari3ty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Vari3ty
Member since 2009 • 11111 Posts

[QUOTE="Vari3ty"]

alexwatchtower

And Windows? Microsoft's going to hate you for that!

Face it guys. They screwed us. We have been weighed, measured, and have been found wanting. They punched us in the face, stole our lunch money, kicked us down, and coming next...are about to sleep with our sisters.

Didn't even see it coming. As I said, Sony/MS have been at this for a long time, and their little bullshit, make belief, Twitter bickering back and forth, isn't fooling me.

I'd say most people here saw it coming, it's just sheer disbelief that they'd actually go through with something like this. I'm still trying to wrap my head around it. 

Systems_Id

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Systems_Id
Member since 2002 • 8156 Posts

I love how Xbox fanboys have basically resorted to praying the PS4 also blocks used games.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 deactivated-5b19c359a3789

I love how Xbox fanboys have basically resorted to praying the PS4 also blocks used games.

Systems_Id

Among other things, at this point.

Please, please let us all be equally as ripped off!

unrealtron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#28 unrealtron
Member since 2010 • 3148 Posts
If both do it, I'll have to save for a good PC.
alexwatchtower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 alexwatchtower

I guess I will just post it in here then. But this really deserved its own thread, because I have a feeling a lot of these will be popping up shortly which actually explains the bigger picture of what is happening.

So I guess I'm not quite the "only" crazy one. Everybody should seriously, really read the full article at the link below but I posted some of the interesting tid bits. They say it much better than I have been trying.

XBOX ONE REVEAL WAS A SUCCESS REGARDLESS OF REACTION

Molyneux was pretty certain that the wording was important, that everything said and shown would have been very carefully selected to give off a very specific vibe. How can a conference so lovingly put together be so hated by so many? Why did they so obviously miss out on opportunity after opportunity when they had everything to prove against the PS4?

The only answer that seems to make sense is that this whole thing negative reaction, memes, joke videos has all been meticulously planned.

The conference tonight appealed to a very specific sort of Xbox owner. The sort of person for whom ESPN, Fifa and Call of Duty is the absolute pinnacle of the gaming experience. Theres nothing wrong with that range of interests, and as the figures show, there are a lot of people that that describes.

Think about that for a moment though. Tonight seems so badly done and when combined with Molyneuxs comments, seems almost perfectly terrible. Every chance they had to redeem themselves got shot down. From the pre-rendered trailers to the obnoxious screeching from the back seats, it got worse as time went by. For a core gamer, each new announcement seemed to drain more and more from the overall excitement of the event. They must have known this would happen. They must have known the people who were interested enough to be watching would march in their millions to message boards and comment sections everywhere, ranting and raving about the many, many mistakes on display.

Sony put a huge amount of their latest console on display when they announced it earlier this year, and that paid off. People were excited, overly so in some cases. Microsoft couldnt compete with that regardless of the quality of their console, so they did the next best thing. They manufactured anger without actually setting anything in stone. Theyre pushing you down so they can pick you back up in the future. Theyve caught the lightning in the bottle, and through their purposeful mistakes have gone viral in a way they never would have otherwise.

If you want to go full tin-hat, you only have to look at either side of the Xbox One reveal conference this evening. In the months, even the years running up to this evenings stream, theres been a lot of negativity surrounding the system. The always-on rumours, made worse by internal Microsoft staff. The rumours that the used market would be completely blocked. These were all half-truths, ideas that got people talking that got people angry.

The truth of the matter is that we know absolutely nothing about Xbox One after todays conference. We know nothing about what its capable of as a gaming machine, we know nothing about its social or online capabilities. We arguably know (or suspect) less now than we did going in. If you think this was an oversight, youre insane.

http://www.gamesreviews.com/news/05/xbox-one-reveal-was-a-success-regardless-of-reaction/

Again...the thing that made me catch on is that ALL that negativity was freely, purposely, created, revealed and willingly given to the press along with the go ahead by who? No one else other than Microsoft themselves, within minutes, if not seconds of the end of the press conference. Minutes guys!Minutes!

It worked so well, they even got SolidSnake making Xbox One threads like a madman wink.gif

Gamers are like the abused woman that can't get out of that damn relationship and no matter how much abuse she takes, she keeps looking for and ends up in exactly the same type of relationships.

Wait for E3!

Minishdriveby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#31 Minishdriveby
Member since 2006 • 10519 Posts
Nintendo has the most restrictive DRM in the industry (tied to hardware and not user accounts).CarnageHeart
at least you're able to transfer your Digital Downloads to their next gen console.
Minishdriveby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#32 Minishdriveby
Member since 2006 • 10519 Posts
Personally I'm a little weary about Sony. Microsoft is done for me after both the Xbox and the 360 left me fairly disappointed at the end. I'm just waiting for sony to unveil their full plan. All 3 console companies aren't really doing anything that makes me want to be a loyal customer. I might just stick around and go back through the past 30 years of game history, Go high tech PC where things are backwards compatible, buy a wii u, or have a falling out with the video game world.
c_rakestraw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 64

#33 c_rakestraw  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 14627 Posts

Again...the thing that made me catch on is that ALL that negativity was freely, purposely, created, revealed and willingly given to the press along with the go ahead by who? No one else other than Microsoft themselves, within minutes, if not seconds of the end of the press conference. Minutes guys!Minutes!

It worked so well, they even got SolidSnake making Xbox One threads like a madman wink.gif

Gamers are like the abused woman that can't get out of that damn relationship and no matter how much abuse she takes, she keeps looking for and ends up in exactly the same type of relationships.

Wait for E3!

alexwatchtower

If this all really is a hoax on Microsoft's part, this will go down as one of the greatest troll attempts in history. Would be pretty awesome, if true.

E3 needs to hurry up and get here. Twenty long days until press conference day...

alexwatchtower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 alexwatchtower

It is! This is what I have been trying to tell you guys.

That's why I wish you guys would have not locked that thread because it that article is spelling everything out. Come on. Think about it! Everything it says makes sense doesn't it?

And look at all the info still pouring out...

No used games. Wait! There is used games! Wait, you can trade them online.....no wait....

rragnaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 rragnaar
That is some tinfoil hat nonsense if you ask me.
HipHopBeats

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#36 HipHopBeats
Member since 2011 • 2850 Posts

Whether or not the X1 blocking used games runmor is true, I will be sticking with my PS3 next gen. PS4 maybe, sometime in 14 - 15. Nintendo actually has a one up on Microsoft so far. Next gen is looking like tech bullshit with their 'do this and that with your console' marketing and core gaming being the secondary focus. I think Sony will have the upper hand come E3.

alexwatchtower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 alexwatchtower

That is some tinfoil hat nonsense if you ask me.rragnaar

But yet it's all true.

You don't find it at all odd, that within minutes of the press conference being over, Microsoft purposely divulges information that makes them look terrible to the core gamer? As if the entire press, were waiting for the go ahead to push the publish button? Who twisted their arm to release that info right after the press conference?

You don't find it at all odd, that the information they relased basically stated everything every core gamer would despised them for? They didn't know they just made all our fears come true? They didn't know that despite having a weaker piece of hardware, they would be toast if on top of that they would also introduce draconian level DRM features that core gamers would hate and none of the games the core gamer was hoping for? 

How come after the smoothest, most flawlessly performed show I have ever seen Microsoft do, now we're constantly getting information from different parts of the company, that seems like they don't really have all the answers, tip-toeing around each and every topic, and just adding further confusion and going back and forth on issues?

How come so far most of mainstream press are having a surprisingly positive reaction to the press conference despite ALL core gamers hating the crap out of it?

And as for the core gamer is not true you are totally confused and can't stop trying to figure things out? 

Personally I wouldn't call it a hoax. I would simply say this is Microsoft's marketing machine at its best. We'll see how it turns out, but no doubt right now, they have the entire gaming community up in flames, emotionally invested in them one way or another. 

rragnaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 rragnaar
But yet it's all true.alexwatchtower
This seems more like denial to me. You are unhappy with aspects of the show, and you've chosen to rationalize it by saying that none of the bad stuff that happened today was true.
alexwatchtower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 alexwatchtower

[QUOTE="alexwatchtower"]But yet it's all true.rragnaar
This seems more like denial to me. You are unhappy with aspects of the show, and you've chosen to rationalize it by saying that none of the bad stuff that happened today was true.

No I'm not. I'm saying that all of the bad stuff that happened IS very, very true. And that article is saying the same thing. Read again. What I'm saying is they simply didn't care if they piss off the core gamer. They wanted this. And this is going to lead into nothing but incredible buzz for them while placing their console exactly in the position they wanted it to be in the first place.

Personally I'm quite happy with at least one part I was interested in. Kinect integration. I saw what I needed to see. As far as the new restrictive features, and from a gamer's perspective, I absolutely hated it as much as everyone else. The rest of it, they left us in the dark. We know nothing about it. That was the kicker. To get answers to our questions, we have to wait until E3.

alexwatchtower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 alexwatchtower

You want more proof? From polygon.com

EA: "It was all pre-rendered," Wilson told Polygon. "Listen, we're not hiding behind that fact. This was an event that we've been planning for a number of months on a new platform. And what we wanted to do was use real game assets, so they're all real game assets, straight out of our game teams, but we had to get it into a format that would be usable in this style of event.

The moment I saw it I knew it.

This is what I did not want to see.

This is what you did not want to see.

This is exactly what we hated.

And yet they are making no apologies about doing it. They are basically looking at the core gamer straight in the face and saying you are not going to get what you want. This is not for you. All I'm saying is, they didn't "screw up". This is what they wanted. This is what they planned for. This was their goal.

alexwatchtower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 alexwatchtower

Exactly. It's not me that needs to come to grips with that one. Everyone that was emotionally invested in the next Xbox basically got REJECTED today. And this wasn't accidental. It's not a screw up. It was planned. You guys will come around.

alexwatchtower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 alexwatchtower

[QUOTE="alexwatchtower"]

Exactly. It's not me that needs to come to grips with that one. Everyone that was emotionally invested in the next Xbox basically got REJECTED today. And this wasn't accidental. It's not a screw up. It was planned. You guys will come around.

dvader654

Margaery-Tyrell.gif

Im running out of gifs

I hope so because so far you have kind of done nothing but missed the mark with them. I honestly have no idea what you are trying to prove with them because they don't match up to anything that I am saying.

S0lidSnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#46 S0lidSnake
Member since 2002 • 29001 Posts

[QUOTE="rragnaar"]That is some tinfoil hat nonsense if you ask me.alexwatchtower

But yet it's all true.

You don't find it at all odd, that within minutes of the press conference being over, Microsoft purposely divulges information that makes them look terrible to the core gamer? As if the entire press, were waiting for the go ahead to push the publish button? Who twisted their arm to release that info right after the press conference?

You don't find it at all odd, that the information they relased basically stated everything every core gamer would despised them for? They didn't know they just made all our fears come true? They didn't know that despite having a weaker piece of hardware, they would be toast if on top of that they would also introduce draconian level DRM features that core gamers would hate and none of the games the core gamer was hoping for? 

How come after the smoothest, most flawlessly performed show I have ever seen Microsoft do, now we're constantly getting information from different parts of the company, that seems like they don't really have all the answers, tip-toeing around each and every topic, and just adding further confusion and going back and forth on issues?

How come so far most of mainstream press are having a surprisingly positive reaction to the press conference despite ALL core gamers hating the crap out of it?

And as for the core gamer is not true you are totally confused and can't stop trying to figure things out? 

Personally I wouldn't call it a hoax. I would simply say this is Microsoft's marketing machine at its best. We'll see how it turns out, but no doubt right now, they have the entire gaming community up in flames, emotionally invested in them one way or another. 

This is arguably the greatest trolling I have ever witnessed. I bet he comes back tomorrow and says I was just f*cking with you all. 

There was no way this is real.  

S0lidSnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 S0lidSnake

[QUOTE="dvader654"]

[QUOTE="alexwatchtower"]

alexwatchtower

Margaery-Tyrell.gif

Im running out of gifs

I hope so because so far you have kind of done nothing but missed the mark with them. I honestly have no idea what you are trying to prove with them because they don't match up to anything that I am saying.

You are good. You're really good. BUT

I am onto you.

S0lidSnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 S0lidSnake

[QUOTE="alexwatchtower"]

dvader654

Margaery-Tyrell.gif

Im running out of gifs

I am dying here. :lol: Amazing gifs. 

alexwatchtower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 alexwatchtower

[QUOTE="alexwatchtower"]

[QUOTE="rragnaar"]That is some tinfoil hat nonsense if you ask me.S0lidSnake

But yet it's all true.

This is arguably the greatest trolling I have ever witnessed. I bet he comes back tomorrow and says I was just f*cking with you all. 

There was no way this is real.  

Ok, so are you willing to officially go on record and get on the "Microsoft intentionally killed their brand" camp then?

Because I know you have been having a lot of fun doing that today and I still don't think you understood what just took place.

S0lidSnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 S0lidSnake

No i am in the camp that doesn't believe in conspiracy theories and loves Game of THrone gifs.