Help With Batman Vengeance!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

eddycanne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 eddycanne
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

Hello to everyone and thank you for reading this post, i have a question about a game called ''Batman Vengeance''. It was released in 2000 i think. I wanted to ask if anyone knew how to unlock the last power move in the game (it's called lights out). I'm playing it on a Pc.

Thanks!

blamix99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

#2 blamix99
Member since 2011 • 2685 Posts

wow first batman game i played is Batman: Arkham Asylum

CasualGamer36x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 CasualGamer36x
Member since 2012 • 65 Posts

Didn't even know there were other Batman games other than the Arkham Series... Just google it you'll probably find what you're looking for.

Metamania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#4 Metamania
Member since 2002 • 12035 Posts

@CasualGamer36x said:

Didn't even know there were other Batman games other than the Arkham Series... Just google it you'll probably find what you're looking for.

Yes, there have been Batman games made before the Arkham games. This was probably before your time though, unless you were born in the 80s, raised in the 90s, and probably heard about those games through research or word of mouth. None of the Batman games have come close, however, to capture the exact feel of what it's truly like to be Batman than what Arkham has accomplished.

eddycanne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#5 eddycanne
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

@CasualGamer36x: I googled it, but it only showed cheats and results for the ps2 and not for the PC.

CasualGamer36x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By CasualGamer36x

@Metamania: Cool, thanks for the info. I know, the Arkham series was great. Well, I haven't played Origins yet but AA and AC were really awesome. Yeah, I was born in the 90s so that must be why.

Metamania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#7  Edited By Metamania
Member since 2002 • 12035 Posts

@CasualGamer36x said:

@Metamania: Cool, thanks for the info. I know, the Arkham series was great. Well, I haven't played Origins yet but AA and AC were really awesome. Yeah, I was born in the 90s so that must be why.

You're welcome. If you are really curious to know more about the older Batman games, then Youtube the Angry Video Game Nerd's review on Batman. It shouldn't be too hard to spot. Most of them are brawlers, some decent, some not so decent. Those were the only games you could play as Batman (or Robin, in some cases) and yet, something about them wasn't right - until Arkham was born.

CasualGamer36x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 CasualGamer36x

@Metamania: Not really curious, as I already have the best ones, the Arkham games. Also, just fyi, apparently Rocksteady is working on a title and they will reveal more about it in the next month. Here's hoping it's something to do with Batman! Or any superhero really.