Help me: game request

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Ucronia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Ucronia
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

Hi all, i've searched a little before decide to post it there, but seems like this is the perfet place for that question, so here we go:

I'm a [irony]"old"[/irony] player with a pretty varied game experience, but recently, i'm start losing some interest due the lack of something valid, i'm here to request you a title than can fit my needs.

Premise: (for classic TL;DR reader you can skip this, but i will appreciate if you read)

Probably, the game that was closer to my player needs was Monster Hunter Tri, i really loved his gdr "light" component, the multitude of aspects, its mechanics and mathematics, and his game scheme; I loved how you could make a specific build varying (many) components of armor, and how they would respond to the needs of the game (depending on the wyvern) and your own main gamestyle.

The true is that i love games with a strong customization component, that can influence your strenght and give uniqueness to your style; i love math and stats in game, (things like GDRs complex panels) but i don't want restrictions or fixed schemes; i don't want a game with "classes" where "you can choose to be a mage, but from this moment, you aren't allowed to equip heavy armors. STOP" i like dynamics like skyrim, where you have a completely free customization (with the skill tree, equipments, enchantings and lesser powers) but every changes give you some advantage and also some disavantage that take your Character in a direction or make some choice (otherwise OP) mathematically impossible to you.

I also play shooters, i like both FPS and TPS, i have fun with them but nothing serious, is just a way to prove my skills to myself, i use to play "arena" fps like CoD, or rapid/strange TPS like Gears of War and Unreal Tournament.

Recently i'm playing Loadout, because of his weapon customization and the fact that you can be a Healer (like TF) or a buffer in a shooter, but the teamplay component is too weak for me; in my last periods on MH3 i started using only the gunner class to give malus stats to the Bosses, set traps, doing strategy and heal mates.

Then, I'm searching for:

• A Multiplayer/Coop game, maybe a 4 players online lobby, it can be a 4vs4 or 4 player vs cpu in form of boss/mobs/hordes or whateverything, i personally prefear the second choice.
  • It can be Both a "Shooter" (nothing commercial) or an action RPG or adventure (last 2 choice are probably better)
  • It should requires skills, i don't mean that it MUST be hard or things, i'm just thinking about a game when where you became strongly skilled you can also start to help mates and care about teamplay and team efficiency over personal score.
  • I don't like games where you repeat over and over a simply arcade mode across different difficulty, like Diablo (probably someone were thinking at it)
  • (That's really important)It should have a strong and REALLY smart customization, i love spending 25% of my game time looking at panels and stats building Sets with an open wikia(s) and a calculator on my pc, i love games that made you think about "that sword", "that light armor bonus combined with that amulet" even when you are not playing.

Xbox 360 or PC