Good Gaming Magazine

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Petshopboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 0

#1 Petshopboy
Member since 2003 • 1181 Posts
So, I used to subscribe to GamePro and PSM when I was a kid, but kinda got away from that when I went to college. I'm thinkin about starting another subscription though just because I've run out of things to read when I'm on the can :p. Any tips on a good magazine (I pretty much use my 360, PSP, and PC) cuz I don't know what's good these days. I still like this website, but I can't really take my pc into the bathroom (easily anyway).
xmitchconnorx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 xmitchconnorx
Member since 2007 • 2649 Posts
game informer is pretty solid, and you get a discount card for gamestop/eb when you subscribe.
Avatar image for RenegadePatriot
RenegadePatriot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 RenegadePatriot
Member since 2007 • 20815 Posts
Game Informer has pretty an unbiased opinion in their news, previews and reviews. Also too you should get the Offical Xbox Magazine and the Playstation Mag.
Petshopboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#4 Petshopboy
Member since 2003 • 1181 Posts

Okay, yeah. I forgot about Game Informer. I used to subscribe to that too. How do you get the discount or whatever again?

foxtrot_iv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 foxtrot_iv
Member since 2008 • 134 Posts
i always buy opsm u.k.
and sometimes psw.. if i want a second opinion mag that isn't blighted by gay chatline ads on every other page
Jbul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#6 Jbul
Member since 2007 • 4838 Posts

So, I used to subscribe to GamePro and PSM when I was a kid, but kinda got away from that when I went to college. I'm thinkin about starting another subscription though just because I've run out of things to read when I'm on the can :p. Any tips on a good magazine (I pretty much use my 360, PSP, and PC) cuz I don't know what's good these days. I still like this website, but I can't really take my pc into the bathroom (easily anyway).Petshopboy

EGM is the best magazine for console games, IMO, but Game Informer might be more to your tastes since you have a PC also.

mysterylobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 mysterylobster
Member since 2004 • 1932 Posts
Unfortunately, there aren't any more American console magazines that are written for someone older than 16. Barnes & Noble stocks GamesTM, which is pretty decent.