Goldeneye: Rogue Agent

This topic is locked from further discussion.

-subzero-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 -subzero-
Member since 2004 • 586 Posts

So, I remember picking it up a bit ago on eBay for like, 5 bucks. Anyway, I hadn't played till today, and so far it's...average. Nothing special, but seems pretty cool. There's one thing I need help on though, and that's the menu song that plays during the menu d'uh, lol). It's a great song, and I've been scourging the internet for it. Does anyone know what it is ? Thanks !

-subzero-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 -subzero-
Member since 2004 • 586 Posts
No one has anything ? :(
Avatar image for Apathetic_Prick
Apathetic_Prick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 Apathetic_Prick
Member since 2003 • 4789 Posts
Well, you can't blame us for the lack of interest, the game really does deserve the score it got.  As you get further into the game, I defintely found it got less and less enjoyable, and ultimately did trade it in instead of finishing it.  iirc, though, Paul Oakenfold did all the music.  The credits should be found either in the manual or in a section of the game; you'll undoubtedly catch them when the game ends :P
MarcusAntonius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 MarcusAntonius
Member since 2004 • 15667 Posts

The game had an outstanding premise, but that's where the good part ended. I personally believe that EA used the Goldeneye tag on purpose to sucker gamers into paying up for that ****bomb with gamers thinking that they were getting a new version of the N64 game or something to that extent.. All in all, the game blew chimps, a simply atrocious use of the Bond license.
TonicBH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

#5 TonicBH
Member since 2004 • 720 Posts
Great ideas... poor execution. I mean, I wasn't expecting this to be 10/10 caliber, but it deserves the 5.2 I gave it.