henrythefifth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 0

#51 henrythefifth
Member since 2016 • 2502 Posts

Gamespot says Destiny 2 is better than the first. So how come they gave it got lower score than D1?

VFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52 VFighter
Member since 2016 • 11031 Posts

@henrythefifth: Vanilla Destiny got a 6 from GameSpot, Destiny 2 got a 8, maybe numbers are hard for you?

Avatar image for deactivated-5bda06edf37ee
deactivated-5bda06edf37ee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#53  Edited By deactivated-5bda06edf37ee
Member since 2010 • 4675 Posts

@lucidique said:
@groowagon said:

The same shitshow with every new popular title. Last time i remember was Overwatch.

Popular, hyped games simply get covered a lot, because those articles attract a lot of people (= more clicks). It's like complaining about sports news covering football every fucking day.

Popular stuff gets covered a lot. How the hell is it so hard to understand?

In your life, would you say you agree to everything simply because you understand it? This is an extremely gullible way to go about doing things.

By the same logic, you should agree, or at least acknowledge your understanding that it is bothersome to enough people that they are creating threads about it on the forums and people are openly discussing it.

Is it that hard to understand?

Yeah well, if people find every-day journalism bothersome, then tough fucking luck.

My advice is to avoid internet then.

lucidique

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 150

#54 lucidique
Member since 2003 • 791 Posts

@groowagon said:
@lucidique said:
@groowagon said:

The same shitshow with every new popular title. Last time i remember was Overwatch.

Popular, hyped games simply get covered a lot, because those articles attract a lot of people (= more clicks). It's like complaining about sports news covering football every fucking day.

In your life, would you say you agree to everything simply because you understand it? This is an extremely gullible way to go about doing things.

By the same logic, you should agree, or at least acknowledge your understanding that it is bothersome to enough people that they are creating threads about it on the forums and people are openly discussing it.

Yeah well, if people find every-day journalism bothersome, then tough fucking luck.

You really don't see the pure, anadulterated lack of logic in what you are saying?

That's absolutely incredible. There were 21 articles published in the last 48 hours over that game.

You call that every-day journalism?

You, my friend, are a 100% genuine, non-imitable fool.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By deactivated-5bda06edf37ee

@lucidique said:
@groowagon said:
@lucidique said:
@groowagon said:

You really don't see the pure, anadulterated lack of logic in what you are saying?

That's absolutely incredible. There were 21 articles published in the last 48 hours over that game.

Of course popular games are being covered a lot! WTF man?!

Keep your tinfoil hat tight! You shouldn't speak about logic if you don't even understand the whole concept of the word.

lucidique

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 lucidique

@groowagon said:
@lucidique said:
@groowagon said:
@lucidique said:
@groowagon said:

Keep your tinfoil hat tight!

21 articles in a span of 48 hours. This makes sense to you? You find that logical? You do not see why people would be bothered?

Forget about the petty forum rivalry for a moment, 21 fo-ken articles in two days, and we should leave the internet, because we do not see the logic behind it? Because this is standard, defacto gaming jurnalizm!

You do not see the fault in your logic?!?

Holy batman!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 deactivated-5bda06edf37ee

@lucidique said:
@groowagon said:
@lucidique said:
@groowagon said:
@lucidique said:

21 articles in a span of 48 hours. This makes sense to you? You find that logical? You do not see why people would be bothered?

Forget about the petty forum rivalry for a moment, 21 fo-ken articles in two days, and we should leave the internet, because we do not see the logic behind it? Because this is standard, defacto gaming jurnalizm!

Holy batman!

How the **** does it NOT make sense to you when we are talking about a popular, recently released multiplayer game?!

Explain!

lucidique

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 lucidique

@groowagon said:
@lucidique said:
@groowagon said:
@lucidique said:
@groowagon said:

Holy batman!

How the **** does it NOT make sense to you when we are talking about a popular, recently released multiplayer game?!

Explain!

The fact i am trying so desperately to drill into that thick skull of yours is that NO GAME deserves that amount of coverage! Especially a game that has about 15 hours of content. At any rate, they could put it elsewhere, in a hub. With a link.

It is bothering enough people that treads have started to pop all over the forums.

All i'm saying is don't put them in the news feed, as they are not news worthy! The fact that Team Fuckaroo has finished The scrotum-cave-of-glory in 4 hours, and are the first in the world is not news worthy. The fact that you should not hold on to a consumable item to upgrade your weapons later is NOT NEWS WORTHY. The fact that the Big whale of destruction can be SEEN in the background and lends a lulling sense of fullfillment is NOT NEWS WORTHY!

Enough already.

Now as a reader, i don't concern myself if the reason this is all happening is "The game is popular" or " Activision is sponsoring the content". I just don't want it in my face. This is usually not Gamespot's way of doing things.

It is annoying. It's downright autistic. Put it in a Destiny 2 hub and leave us alone. Jesus!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 deactivated-5bda06edf37ee

@lucidique said:
@groowagon said:
@lucidique said:
@groowagon said:
@lucidique said:

Holy batman!

Explain!

The fact i am trying so desperately to drill into that thick skull of yours

stopped reading there. have a nice day.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#60 uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 59211 Posts

Top 10 most rare gear unlocks all you need to know new patch players upset about beautiful sites best weapons Destiny 2 epic moments check out this cool Destiny 2 level cap dribble, dribble, dribble, dribble, dribdribdribdribstopstopstopstop.

achilles614

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#61 achilles614
Member since 2005 • 5310 Posts

@RSM-HQ said:
@BassMan said:

That is why Danny and others left GS.

The same cringy-opinion Dan from this video; who would go back hype-training FO4 for another 2 hours?-

Yeah, he won't be missed imo. He wouldn't know a good non-retro game if it slapped him in the face_

What an awful discussion panel. Cringe-worthy indeed. I'm guessing this was before the game was released? The criticisms are so far off it sounds like they aren't even talking about Doom.