Final Fantasy Game Help

This topic is locked from further discussion.

brasscaribou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1 brasscaribou
Member since 2009 • 63 Posts

My friend is a big final fantasy fan and told me that the game is awesome, after seeing him play it, I want it too. The hard thing is final fantasy has so many sequals and stuff on different game systems and I dont know where to start. Can someone please help me? I have an Xbox 360, a PC and a PSP.

TriangleHard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 62

#2 TriangleHard
Member since 2005 • 9097 Posts

It doesn't matter which game you start on. Each game has seperate story and the world.

Just go play one that has a number on it. Anything with subtitle (like Crystal Chronicles, Advent Children, Accent Core, etc) you can ignore. (except Final Fantasy Tactics. Get it for PSP)

-Hoax-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 -Hoax-
Member since 2008 • 5331 Posts
FF1 - PSP FF2 - PSP FF3 - DS FF4 - DS FF5 - GBA, SP FF6 GBA, SP FF7 - PS1 FF8 - PS1 FF9 - PS1 FF10 - PS2 FF11 - DONT BOTHER its an MMO FF12 - PS2 FF13 - PS3,360,PC not out until 2010 :(
gamerblack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 gamerblack
Member since 2008 • 34 Posts
7 and 10, they say 7 is a king and 10 is a queen, a legendary and a masterpiece :D but too bad you dont have PS2. Believe me, u will hunt down the whole series even before u notice. :D if you dont have a chance to play these two just try whatever u want.
Arath_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 Arath_1
Member since 2003 • 4688 Posts

FF1 - PSP FF2 - PSP FF3 - DS FF4 - DS FF5 - GBA, SP FF6 GBA, SP FF7 - PS1 FF8 - PS1 FF9 - PS1 FF10 - PS2 FF11 - DONT BOTHER its an MMO FF12 - PS2 FF13 - PS3,360,PC not out until 2010 :(-Hoax-

VII and VIII also came out on the PC although you will probably have a hard time tracking them down. Also XI is a great game one that I personally loved and introduced me to MMO gaming as a unique and worthwhile experience.

Depending on how hard or easy you find aged graphics it might be wise to start with some of the newer games or updated ports. I would suggest Tactics for the PSP since you have that and its a game worth playing. Other than that your consoles aren't too Final Fantasy friendly. If at all possible getting a Playstation 2 would be a great option since that would allow you to experience most of the Final Fantasy's worth playing (from IV to XII). To pick a couple though if you do get to play them somehow VI from the SNES era, VII and IX from the PS One era, and X and XII from the PS2 era.

ogerseni168

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#6 ogerseni168
Member since 2009 • 57 Posts
You may start with Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII on psp. I'm not a Final Fantasy fan until I played Crisis Core. It was a great game. Many people said Crisis Core is the best PSP game ever and I agreed with it. I think you will enjoy it =D.