FIFA 2015 or PES 2015 ???

This topic is locked from further discussion.

rezwan2002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

Poll FIFA 2015 or PES 2015 ??? (17 votes)

FIFA is better 71%
PES is better 29%

• 
sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By sukraj
Member since 2008 • 27859 Posts

I'm not a fan of PES I prefer Fifa

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 2

#2 The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts

PES ftw, i always like the series more

Catalli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 Catalli  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 3453 Posts

FIFA has been superior to PES for the last few years now in practically everything... the last PES I think was better than FIFA was 2009...

Do you still have to play as "North London" or something ridiculous like that if you want to play with Arsenal?

Suchagoodidea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Suchagoodidea
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

I prefer the FIFA. The enthusiasm and love for it never fade,

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 The_Last_Ride

@ianhh6 said:

FIFA has been superior to PES for the last few years now in practically everything... the last PES I think was better than FIFA was 2009...

Do you still have to play as "North London" or something ridiculous like that if you want to play with Arsenal?

Well yeah, EA has the monopoly on the licences. What did you expect?

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Lulu_Lulu
Member since 2013 • 19564 Posts

@ianhh6

its not better than FIFA in gameplay... Infact it never was and it probably never will be, EA Sports has become complacent.... They have all the Licenses so they're just going to sit back and let the real team names sell the game for them. I guess those things are more important to a football fan, which I am not.... Thats not why I play PES, I play it for the strategy, hell, dare I say its deeper than the deepest PC Strategy game ? Yeah, maybe....

kingcrimson24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By kingcrimson24
Member since 2012 • 824 Posts

PES , gameplay is much better ... or maybe its not , but i got used to it and i can't play fifa . but i have to admit , Fifa is a much more complete game and all of these licences stuff specially on Premier league is really annoying . but PES is getting really better and i think PES 15 will be really good . I always play as AC milan anyway :D

SovietsUnited

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 238

#9 SovietsUnited
Member since 2009 • 2457 Posts

PES always & forever

Behardy24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Behardy24
Member since 2014 • 5324 Posts

Not a big sports fan.

Behardy24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Behardy24
Member since 2014 • 5324 Posts

But if I had to pick one based on which has the cooler name, it would Fifa.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#12 Jacanuk
Member since 2011 • 20281 Posts

I dont know if its the asian influence but i have never liked PES so i would pick FIFA any day of the week.

Also FIFA 15 despite a lack of jump forward has made enough to warrant a purchase.

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 The_Last_Ride

@SovietsUnited said:

PES always & forever

Loading Video...

correct answer my friend

Avatar image for deactivated-57ad0e5285d73
deactivated-57ad0e5285d73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 deactivated-57ad0e5285d73
Member since 2009 • 21398 Posts

So why exactly is one better than the other? I've heard from numerous people that the gameplay of pes more mimics that of real football.......

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Jacanuk

@Heirren said:

So why exactly is one better than the other? I've heard from numerous people that the gameplay of pes more mimics that of real football.......

Thats not entirely true PES has always been more arcade like and closer to Kick Off from way back then FIFA has been. And thats what some call closer to real football.

Also PES seem to be less spanish football and more german concrete football, Where FIFA focuses on technical football ie Spanish.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 deactivated-57ad0e5285d73

@Jacanuk said:

@Heirren said:

Thats not entirely true PES has always been more arcade like and closer to Kick Off from way back then FIFA has been. And thats what some call closer to real football.

Also PES seem to be less spanish football and more german concrete football, Where FIFA focuses on technical football ie Spanish.

I'm confused. I'm no football junkie so forgive me. Wouldn't the better game be one that allows the player how to focus the team play? ...if that makes sense

********off topic but am I the only one that very rarely gets notifications? This was the first one in maybe 5 days.****************

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By The_Last_Ride

@Heirren said:

I've played both through the years, and PES leans way more to simulation compared to FIFA

MaddenFan676

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 MaddenFan676

FIFA 15 is better.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 deactivated-57ad0e5285d73

@The_Last_Ride said:

@Heirren said:

I've played both through the years, and PES leans way more to simulation compared to FIFA

How so, though? I'm not doubting you--its just that I hear the same thing from both camps. I wanna pick up one of them but I'm not sure which and I'm not the type to upgrade a sports game every year unless it is absolutely rehauled.

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 The_Last_Ride

@Heirren said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

@Heirren said:

How so, though? I'm not doubting you--its just that I hear the same thing from both camps. I wanna pick up one of them but I'm not sure which and I'm not the type to upgrade a sports game every year unless it is absolutely rehauled.

So FIFA is more licences and a better online structure. But PES has better singleplayer with Master League really being the best part of the game. The gameplay is also better compared to FIFA.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Jacanuk

@Heirren said:

@Jacanuk said:

@Heirren said:

I'm confused. I'm no football junkie so forgive me. Wouldn't the better game be one that allows the player how to focus the team play? ...if that makes sense

********off topic but am I the only one that very rarely gets notifications? This was the first one in maybe 5 days.****************

Both focus on team play FIFA more than PES, i have played both and unless you play FIFA on carebear level its brutal against those who love to be the lone wolf, on the top level you have to use your other players and also you need to learn all the different finesse moves you can do. And that's perhaps where PES "excels" a bit more, you don't have to be able to do tsmart/Messi/Ronaldo moves to play it, its more hard football.

And yep notifications have been down for quite a bit now but its GS :D they seem fix one thing only to have another break :D

marcheegsr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 marcheegsr
Member since 2004 • 3115 Posts

Fifa every year. But PES is looking pretty impressive this year.

chocolate1325

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 306

#23 chocolate1325
Member since 2006 • 33007 Posts

Fifa has been miles better for the past few year PES keeps getting built up as the next one could return it to it's former PS2 glory but it never does. Fifa though feels a more complete package and after playing the recent demo I was impressed with the outcome so I shall probably be getting that on release.

bussinrounds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 bussinrounds
Member since 2009 • 3324 Posts

Haven't had a reason to give up PES5/WE9 yet after all these years and not expecting it to be any different this year.

thehig1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#25 thehig1
Member since 2014 • 7537 Posts

Both Konami and EA have been lazy and not progressed the game as much as they should. Both have been guilty for making small changes to each release, especially in their neglect for single player offline modes.

Pro Evolution has a marginally better match engine, however FIFA does everything else better. If you take that all into account FIFA is the better all round package.

SovietsUnited

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 238

#26  Edited By SovietsUnited
Member since 2009 • 2457 Posts

@bussinrounds said:

Haven't had a reason to give up PES5/WE9 yet after all these years and not expecting it to be any different this year.

You know, you're pretty much correct about this. I'd consider this the ultimate football game as well, even over PES 6/ WE10.

But still, PES 2013 was pretty impressive as far as this engine goes, best of gen 7 PES at least. Give it a go if you get a chance

mjorh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#27  Edited By mjorh
Member since 2011 • 6749 Posts

Is that even a question! man PES is dead since 2009! FIFA is WAY better from every goddamn perspective ....

Avatar image for Zombiekiller360
Zombiekiller360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Zombiekiller360
Member since 2006 • 389 Posts

After playing the Fifa 15 demo I'm having a tough time deciding whether or not to get fifa or wait for pes, I was initially going to get pes but this demo so far has amazed me

TruthsEnd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 TruthsEnd

EA makes lots of sports games, Fifa,Madden,UFC etc. But konami have no clue how to make a decent one

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 The_Last_Ride

@bussinrounds said:

same here

bussinrounds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 bussinrounds
Member since 2009 • 3324 Posts

@The_Last_Ride said:

@bussinrounds said:

same here

Game is still getting updated, btw.

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 The_Last_Ride

@bussinrounds said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

@bussinrounds said:

same here

Game is still getting updated, btw.

Just imagine Fox engine on new consoles, yummy

CTR360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#33 CTR360
Member since 2007 • 9150 Posts

PES 2015

crewe8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#34 crewe8
Member since 2008 • 703 Posts

I used to be a pes man ( about 4 years ago ) but felt like they sat still while FIFA got better. I played last pes when it was on ps + , and found it very awkward and clunky to control ( but in fairness I only played 2 games and gave up ) so fifa for me, which is on pre order.

GameFreakoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 GameFreakoo

in last year fifa was much better, hope to come back to PES this season

comanche00777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 comanche00777

Fifa is better. I wait now for my Fifa 2015 :)