FIFA 16 vs PES 16

This topic is locked from further discussion.

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts

Which of these games are you going to get after watching them during E3? I know i am PES guy and with it's 25 year anniversery coming up, it looks to be a great game. What are you guys going to pick up this fall when both of them are coming out?

Here's what Playstation Access thought

Lozozozozoz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 0

#2 Lozozozozoz
Member since 2014 • 85 Posts

I bought a football/soccer game once, in my mind I never need to buy another unless they change dramatically.

If I was to buy PES or FIFA, I would buy what ever is cheapest when I go to buy them.

Yeah, I didn't give an answer you were looking for, but I am tired of these yearly games where each edition hardly changes anything...

dark_rising76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 dark_rising76
Member since 2010 • 1300 Posts

I've always bought FIFA the last several years (except FIFA 15) but EA is notorious of not showing enough stuff from their sports games at EA and will normally wait until about 3 weeks or so before it's released to give us the full info on the games. I've said this for the last several years and many others have said the same thing, fix/overhaul career mode and make youth squads more interesting by adding tournaments to help them grow. I don't mind if they do the XP method like they do in the recent Madden games, EA just needs to do something fresh so that it's not the same thing every year. Adding women soccer teams to the game is nice and all, if you're playing exhibition or tournament mode.

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 The_Last_Ride

@dark_rising76 said:

I've always bought FIFA the last several years (except FIFA 15) but EA is notorious of not showing enough stuff from their sports games at EA and will normally wait until about 3 weeks or so before it's released to give us the full info on the games. I've said this for the last several years and many others have said the same thing, fix/overhaul career mode and make youth squads more interesting by adding tournaments to help them grow. I don't mind if they do the XP method like they do in the recent Madden games, EA just needs to do something fresh so that it's not the same thing every year. Adding women soccer teams to the game is nice and all, if you're playing exhibition or tournament mode.

Master League actually has that. A great depth to the core game itself and i don't care for women's football

Nirogol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#5 Nirogol
Member since 2015 • 511 Posts

It simple....Fifa win's for the graphics. PES for gameplay. if i want to play the game and not view it i'll buy PES.

And i have to say that fifa 15 was absolutely shit, one of the series worst titles ever.

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 The_Last_Ride

@nirogol said:

It simple....Fifa win's for the graphics. PES for gameplay. if i want to play the game and not view it i'll buy PES.

And i have to say that fifa 15 was absolutely shit, one of the series worst titles ever.

they haven't done anything that interests me for a while

dark_rising76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#7 dark_rising76
Member since 2010 • 1300 Posts

@The_Last_Ride said:
@nirogol said:

I have to agree, FIFA 15 was not a huge step up from 14 other than a new interface and slightly better body physics. I feel like the last two years EA has put very little effort to make FIFA a great game, and they know it. Transfers are often unrealistic, player growth is unbalanced and it felt like nearly every header is an easy goal.

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By The_Last_Ride

@dark_rising76 said:
@The_Last_Ride said:
@nirogol said:

I have to agree, FIFA 15 was not a huge step up from 14 other than a new interface and slightly better body physics. I feel like the last two years EA has put very little effort to make FIFA a great game, and they know it. Transfers are often unrealistic, player growth is unbalanced and it felt like nearly every header is an easy goal.

I got FIFA 15 for Vita for 60% off and it was really crap. No Online, barebones gameplay and a masster league that was so crappy that i just stopped after finishing it after year 1. As far as it goes for the player growth and getting players in PES. It is impossible to get players like Ronaldo, Messi, etc unless you're really good at negotiating or you got lots of money. I usually just get young players and get a really good team after 5 years

kingcrimson24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By kingcrimson24
Member since 2012 • 824 Posts

I'm always get PES . I gotta say , all those teams and exclusive licence makes me want Fifa a little bit . but after years of playing PES it's just hard to get used to a new game . besides , on PC you can get all the official leagues and kits and faces with a patch on PES . master league and graphics also look great on PES .
they both have their own pros and cons I guess . but I got used to PES so .. thats what I'm getting .
But seriously , this season my favorite team , AC Milan sucks . I'll have a hard season no matter which game I get :)))