FF7 - The Final Sephiroth battle - Tips / hints / please

This topic is locked from further discussion.

perthshrimper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 perthshrimper
Member since 2008 • 44 Posts

Hi all,

I've just put the final disc of FF7 in the psone and it looks like i'm headed for the final showdown with Sephiroth.

I'm looking for some good ideas / tips / and support ( not cheats ) to get me through.

I understand it to be a long battle with no save points so i will need as much help as possible.

When is it best to use my save point that i've been given?

Any specific materia i need to equip?

Which characters are best for the fight?

Cheers,

I'll be sad to finish the game but am looking forward to the big showdown with real excitement.

CronoSquall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 CronoSquall
Member since 2008 • 915 Posts
Just cast Knights of the Round and watch the credits. It's a summon materia you get at the end of the Chocobo breeding mini game, when you get a Golden Chocobo. Check out GameFAQs for more info.
shabulia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

#4 shabulia
Member since 2004 • 2625 Posts
It's been so long since i played to the end of Final Fantasy VII. What I can tell you is that the end fight is cake. I have never had an easier final boss battle in an RPG. I was a bit disappointed because of it, but oh well. Seriously, I beat it on my first try as I had my characters maxed out. Now, if you want a challenge in beating an RPG, take up Final Fantasy VIII next. I was stuck on the end boss battle there for 6 months (literally) until I finally beat her. That was a satisfying win!
domatron23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 domatron23
Member since 2007 • 6226 Posts
Final fantasy 7's end boss is easy. Just jump in and have at it and you'll probably win. I guess you should keep a megalixir or two ready for the supernova attack but other than that you wont need any help.
gamingqueen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

#6 gamingqueen
Member since 2004 • 31076 Posts

Look what I found XD

http://www.gamespot.com/features/ff7_sg/ch11_sephiroth.html

I hope this helps.

Avatar image for blazinpuertoroc
blazinpuertoroc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#7 blazinpuertoroc
Member since 2004 • 12245 Posts
FFVIII is super easy, first time beating the game and I only died once! and it sure as hell wasnt on the sephy battle. Easiest end boss ever. Btw i used cid,cloud and barret all with ultima weapons to maximum damage, some hp plus materia leveled up so there health is 9999 and thats all i really needed. 9999 damage and 9999 health
Manyac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#8 Manyac
Member since 2005 • 572 Posts
lol, if you cant get past sephiroth, then you must have steered WAY clear of the weapons...
lordaltay1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9 lordaltay1
Member since 2004 • 119 Posts
EASY GAME IS EASY!